Left Behind Trophies

Hey what perks are you guys running for "Taking One For the team" 

Im currently using

"Burrowed time" so that the team mate doesn't die from the unsafe unhook.

"Empathy" so i can be ready to be in position for the unhook

"Self care" so i can do more unhooks and keep myself alive

But im unsure on what i should have as the 4th perk

Any ideas? 

1 hour ago, The__High_Ground said:

Im currently using

Any ideas? 

I personally use We gonna live forever, to at least make some blood points in this absolute shit grind. But Deliverance can be useful if your mates are a bit slow to unhook you, maybe Mettle of man I didn't try it, Botany knowledge to be ready to unhook quicker.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

I personally use We gonna live forever, to at least make some blood points in this absolute shit grind. But Deliverance can be useful if your mates are a bit slow to unhook you, maybe Mettle of man I didn't try it, Botany knowledge to be ready to unhook quicker.. 

After careful consideration im thinking i will use spine chill, because it has so much utility in keeping me alive and if killer is looking at me while im unhooking it also makes me unhook faster! Even if its only a small amount.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Im currently using

Any ideas? 

I don't know why you would take 'Self-Care.'

The perk 'Mettle of Man' is designed to take protection hits. Maybe you should look into that? 

'Object of Obsession' could be used to lure the killer towards you.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:46 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Eeeeh I’ve made it already, you know? You gotta almost finish the last generator, and hide around it. wait for the 3th survivor to die and finish the gen and pray that the killer doesn’t close the hatch.

Ever heard of PM’ing the killer and ask for help for a trophy? For me this trophy, I tried it legit and got it.

@BTHRZeroX No one is getting punished. This trophy is fine and doable legit. I did it already, it wasn’t that hard. Just try and pray that you get the right opportunity for it. If you struggle that hard, PM the killer and ask him/her to spare you.

You can't PM the Killer his name does not appear until after a match

1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

You can't PM the Killer his name does not appear until after a match

If you open the Quick Menu

and go to the game icon, select ‘Currently Playing With’ and you should see the players you’re playing with, in the lobby. Sometimes it shows the killer’s ID, sometimes it shows nobody.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

24 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

If you open the Quick Menu

and go to the game icon, select ‘Currently Playing With’ and you should see the players you’re playing with. Sometimes it shows the killer’s ID, sometimes it shows nobody.

It depends if they show as Offline or not

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NoiizeR- said:

It depends if they show as Offline or not

I forgot this. They probably set themselves ‘Offline’ to avoid people to know who they are before the match begins. DBD’s community is toxic afterall.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

4 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I don't know why you would take 'Self-Care.'

The perk 'Mettle of Man' is designed to take protection hits. Maybe you should look into that?

Self care so i can get away, heal up then come back when someone else is downed and hooked for another hit. 

Hmm think mettle of man might be a good idea but the only thing im willing to give up for it would be the fourth slot. Ill look into that bc i might just do that IF i have MoM unlocked that is.

@The__High_Ground My current perks are: Borrowed Time, Urban Evasion, Self-Care, Dead Hard.

I counted 28 hits so far on paper, near the unhooked survivor with both the 200 and 100 Protection points. There’s a long road ahead...

Edit: Looks like someone has already earned the trophy... so this means that it’s obtainable down the road.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@The__High_Ground My current perks are: Borrowed Time, Urban Evasion, Self-Care, Dead Hard

Hmm i tried mettle of man and i couldnt even get it to activate once but i guess i just had a bad day idk xD

So im thinking for my 4th perk urban evasion

Or dead hard screw it ill copy one of your perks im thinking urban would be best for the sneaking near the hook before he gets hooked

Edited by The__High_Ground

23 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Are people forgetting you can use the perks 'Left Behind' and 'Wake Up'?

One perk increases your repair speed by 75% if you're the last survivor left and the other increases your speed opening the exit gate by 15%.

I think the bad thing about this trophy is that your team has to be good enough to repair almost all gens, while on the same side they have to be bad enough to get killed lol

It is very situational unfortunately, luckily I got this one already

• Like 1

On 03/08/2019 at 7:41 AM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Are people forgetting you can use the perks 'Left Behind' and 'Wake Up'?

One perk increases your repair speed by 75% if you're the last survivor left and the other increases your speed opening the exit gate by 15%.

Thats true, its just if the situation is right and you have enough time to fix last gen before killer closes hatch.

trophy progression would be amazing, not just on this game but with every games trophies,hopefully ps5 adds this feature 

3 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Any news on this? I’m really hoping for this to happen for the future dlcs

Sadly, I have received no answer from any developer during the AMA, nor on the forums. I truly that it’ll be overlooked and we’ll never receive such feature. :(

3 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Sadly, I have received no answer from any developer during the AMA, nor on the forums. I truly that it’ll be overlooked and we’ll never receive such feature. :(

Is there a way to know when their next AMA is? I’ll spam the hell out of it they won’t do anything unless people demand for it.

10 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Is there a way to know when their next AMA is? I’ll spam the hell out of it they won’t do anything unless people demand for it.

We don’t know, since the devs didn’t give any date. It’ll happen when it happens.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

37 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Theres dev streams weekly isnt there? Or am i wrong? 

Not every single week. Dev streams are usually around new chapters and mid-chapters, before and after they’re released.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Hey which protection event is the one that counts for this? The +100 one or the +200 one? Im curious.

For taking one for the team.

Or does it count when u see both of those pop up?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. A 200+ 100+ scoring event or a single 100+ scoring event. As long as you unhook and get hit by the killer when your mate is still near the hook you should gain progress for the trophy.

• Like 1