Left Behind Trophies

6 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

Ok so I just finished a killer game where I let the last survivor escape. When he was the last alive there was 3 gens left, he finished one, told me to close the hatch to let him escape by the gates, and boom, he got the trophy. So good news I guess

So this means that the trophy is misleading as hell. As the last person alive, you need to repair just one generator and escape through the gate.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, Chlorhydric said:

Ok so I just finished a killer game where I let the last survivor escape. When he was the last alive there was 3 gens left, he finished one, told me to close the hatch to let him escape by the gates, and boom, he got the trophy. So good news I guess

Are you sure? I did the same thing yesterday and waited till the killer closed the hatch but the trophy didn’t pop up.

Also, I unhooked a survivor and got hit twice and had the protection bonus 2 times in a row, does this count?

Edited by DarkAnimaa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just a heads up for a potential change with the Left Behind perk, that might make Left For Dead trophy a bit tougher. These are the notes from the player test build (PTB) as they're currently testing the Stranger Things chapter. One thing that caught my eye was the proposed change for the Left Behind perk.

• Left Behind: When you are the last Survivor alive in the trial, the hatch aura is revealed to you within a 24/28/32 meter range.

Now this is PTB so nothing is official yet, but there is potential for the perk to be changed. I'd try and get this out of the way before PTB concludes. Currently, Left Behind gives you a 55%/65%/75% repair speed bonus if you're the last one alive. Take a look at more notes below if you're interested.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84930/

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

@i-kicked-a-brit I don’t see this change as a big deal to Left For Dead trophy. This perk needed to be changed since it’s worthless in normal gameplay. If you’re the last alive, you want to find the hatch to have a chance to escape.

Just do as me: almost finish a generator, wait and hide until that the third survivor dies before repairing it and escape.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

19 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@i-kicked-a-brit I don’t see this change as a big deal to Left For Dead trophy. This perk needed to be changed since it’s worthless in normal gameplay. If you’re the last alive, you want to find the hatch to have a chance to escape.

Just do as me: almost finish a generator, wait and hide until that the third survivor dies before repairing it and escape.

So you can escape through the hatch and this annoying stupid trophy will pop?

8 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

So you can escape through the hatch and this annoying stupid trophy will pop?

I don’t know if escaping through the hatch counts, since it states clearly that you need to repair a generator and escape through the exit gates. This is how I got it.

As someone said on the thread, when you’re the last one alive, you can repair any gen (not needed to have one left) and wait that the killer closes the hatch so you can open the gates. DM the killer and pray that he spares you in the end.

9 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I don’t know if escaping through the hatch counts, since it states clearly that you need to repair a generator and escape through the exit gates. This is how I got it.

As someone said on the thread, when you’re the last one alive, you can repair any gen (not needed to have one left) and wait that the killer closes the hatch so you can open the gates. DM the killer and pray that he spares you in the end.

Thanks for the confirmation :)

On 8/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, Chlorhydric said:

I was in the exact same situation. I had one guy and 3 gens left. I let the last guy finish a generator, then I closed the hatch, and then he opened a gate and escaped. But he DID NOT get the trophy. Either they patched it or maybe your strategy was a bit misleading/wrong?