QUICK Trophy Guide

IBadDriverI

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, Holonboy said:

I have a really, really bad frame rate once the particle effect starts playing (playing on original PS4). 

In case if anybody else is experiencing this... I can only reproduce this frame drop bug if I start a level right after exiting another level (i.e., I entered level 9-1, got the bee suit, then immediately left.) I think this can happen with any level, but it's noticeably worse when leaving and/or entering a World 2 level because of the massive snow particle effect in place. I'm assuming the resources aren't freed/unloaded after leaving a level, and do it a couple of times and you get:

ECYdKF5WwAAoIaY?format=png&name=large

Just restart the game if you notice it and you're good. FYI @RatalaikaGames

• 8 months later...

I did get huge lag in some levels of World 2. I think it's because of lots of snow falling from the sky. I did finish the game fairly easy. I found a trick: if you die twice in a level, you'll get a bee costume. I really love bee costume because you can fly to the end without killing enemies or doing obstacles haha.. When you're fighting bosses, be sure you have bee costume so you can fly to his head to finish the boss.

EDIT: Just finished Vita platinum. There was no falling snow in Vita game, but it was in PS4 game. The falling snow causes a lot lag

Edited by Draexani

• 2 years later...
On 06/05/2020 at 1:09 PM, Draexani said:

I did get huge lag in some levels of World 2. I think it's because of lots of snow falling from the sky. I did finish the game fairly easy. I found a trick: if you die twice in a level, you'll get a bee costume. I really love bee costume because you can fly to the end without killing enemies or doing obstacles haha.. When you're fighting bosses, be sure you have bee costume so you can fly to his head to finish the boss.

EDIT: Just finished Vita platinum. There was no falling snow in Vita game, but it was in PS4 game. The falling snow causes a lot lag

That sounds annoying. I played the USA version of the game yesterday and obtained the platinum and personally had no issues.