Hardest zombies easter egg

3 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

I just completed the Origins easter egg and was curious how it compares against the other easter eggs in terms of difficulty.  My guess is it was one of the easier easter eggs in comparison to the others.

Origins can be difficult on the BO2 version, because of the Panzer, as well as you only taking 2 hits. Since you can survive longer on BO3 and have gobblegums, it's then made one of the easiest ees on BO3. Some could say Zetsubou is difficult due to the zipline step (my partner got me killed twice out of three times) and the rng bullet (and how much the map sucks), but people will likely say Gorod is one of the hardest due to not being able to use mega gobbles or being online to do the ee (since it's broken on latest update, so requires doing solo offline/LAN on previous update). SoE can be a bitch, due to needing 4 people, but flag step can be cheesed by having the right gobblegums. Der Eisen boss fight might cause some issue (as does SoE's). 

Imho, the more difficult ee in the game is Revelations, 

tl;dr, if you finished Origins, you've got pretty much nothing to worry about, in terms of other easter eggs, besides Gorod/Rev.

Now, if you include the previous Black Ops games, Buried is definitely worse than Origins, due to the target practice step of the easter egg (which requires every person to be accurate with their shots, and four people at that. Most bullshit easter egg I've had the mispleasure of doing.) Shang can be hectic on BO1 (and somewhat BO3), due to needing 4 people, and complete cooperation. Voyage of Despair is definitely the hardest imo. 

But having done all the easter eggs from BO1 to BO4, it's hard to really compare, though some steps in various ees can get to me, they might not affect the difficulty of the whole ee, like the challenges on Blood of the Dead, sword upgrade on SoE, tower step on IX, challenges on Gorod, 

Now, then, the easiest ees imo are: Alpha Omega, Moon, Call of the Dead, Ascension (if RNG favors you), Der Eisendrache, Shang (if great cooperation), TranZit (if using permajug + rng), and Mob of the Dead.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman