B&T Content Update, and more upcoming..

FEARTRAIN

BLOOD AND TRUTH VR recently updated with full leaderboards for both the campaign and target ranges (at last)! Which after playing once, will automatically upload all your previous scores to the leaderboard to see how you stack up to all the other VR Bond’s out there. On top of that they added 5 more additional ranges, each one offering a different kind of challenge, some of them just insane at first.

In even better news, LONDON STUDIO is planning on updating it with further in the coming months or so. *Link below.

Which by time that, i’ll probably have B&T uninstalled since I got the plat awhile back and the target ranges are the only thing keeping me engaged. So if someone could reply to this or quote me, whichever shows up as an alert on my profile would be cool and appreciated. Thanks!

FEARTRAIN

*Source https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/07/25/5-reasons-to-jump-back-into-blood-truth-following-this-weeks-new-update/

• 1 month later...

According to this new article, some new challenges and Hard mode has been added to the game today. Apparently there is a new trophy for completing it on hard mode, too (though it hasn't shown up on psnprofiles yet). 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/17/blood-truth-gets-skeet-challenges-hard-mode-today/

I platted the game back when it first came out, but I don't really feel like going back, deleting stuff to make room on my PS4, relearning all the moves and playing through the game again just for one new trophy. Then again, I'm going to hate sitting at 99% or whatever it is as a result of this new update. I fucking hate difficulty-based trophies the most, they're so lazy, uninspired and boring (along with speed-running and no-death runs).

Edit: The new trophies are up now. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9091-blood-truth#DLC-1 There's one for the skeet-shooting challenge and one for hard mode. Guess I'll be coming back to it eventually.

Edited by bud-arc

Got my 100%.

I did the hard trophy in NG+, u get to keep your guns for the first few missions, go with grenade launcher for the heavies. Only difficult part for me was the chopper fight car chase. Gnomes are super easy to spot. In the puzzle level there is one to the left when stepping onto platform. First mission 1, 2nd 2 last 2. Rest i dont remember  as I didnt make notes

On 9/26/2019 at 11:09 AM, sven100 said:

A quick Question: When i play the game on new game + on hard with collectibles, can i afterwards in the chapter selection change to normal, for the five stars?

Yes you can choose any of the difficulties with mission select. It actually tracks separate scores for hard and normal. You only need to get 5 starts on one of them for each mission.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 0:56 AM, phoenix9447 said:

Can you do hard difficulty trophy just with chapter select? Or do you have to start a proper new game (+), meaning you have to watch all cinematics again?

Im pretty sure you have to go through the whole game with all the cutscenes included. Which was great the first time; but yeah after finishing the story, some cutscenes and all are a little long for the kind of game it is. I’m looking at you Art Gallery sequence back to back with no action in between! I made the mistake of replaying the entire game and all cutscenes for fun before the update, so I’m burnt out lol.

As for the challenges, the Aim support is great and awesome. But man, the skeet challenges are frustrating and I don’t like the pacing personally (besides #15 the last one). On top of the fact they mainly only use the WORSE gun in the entire game, two-shot shotgun. Where a missed shot equals a missed clay pigeon since you can’t reload in time. C’mon gimme least the automatic shotty for one level at least and at x2 speed. That combat shotgun works great with aim, why’d they even leave it out? 

And thanks ZzdNk for the gnome link. It took me awhile to get back, but thanks everyone for your timely response to the update. I really didn’t expect it so soon!

• 1 month later...