Unobtainable Trophy Sessions Allowed?

hi, i hope i opened this topic in the right place and i hope we dont have to say same things again and again about run like the wind, whitelisting, etc. 

yes, I know what cheater removal team members @B1rvine and @MMDE think about the run like the wind trophy that they  still have to met certain conditions although the bounty was off rules and they will be reconsidered in the future with regard to the future of whitelisting..

But what is this search of hacker, what you guys think about this, what about innocent players(!) just playing their game, and if this is possible why there are disputes and rankings, etc. 

https://psnprofiles.com/session/182857-grand-theft-auto-v

while all these things going on I remember a player opening a topic how to dispose of hacked gta online level trophies but after just a few days solving the problem, getting the run like the wind happily ever after 

also I remember another player with around 300 legit plat being removed from the leaderboars because of an unseen glitch (I believe so) in a stupid game.. 

dont get me wrong the team, i do not blame anybody but I am really CONFUSED about some things maybe I JUST feel some things unstandartized

Edited by Darpiom
some punctuation mistakes