Introduction

DiViD1WFC

I'm not really that new here. Although I've never here posted before. So onto my introduction. I'm a British and a football fan. My team is Walsall FC. I do follow Ajax and Rangers and go to the odd game of either here and there. I'm also a trophy lover. I turn from trophy whore and game lover (not so bothered about trophies) every now and then. I hope that enough for an intro for now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there :-)

Nice to meet you.  I'm also British currently living in South Yorkshire, England though I've moved around a lot in my life including 5 years in Scotland.  I don't really support any football teams but I do enjoy international games.  Your trophy collection is very impressive!  I'm becoming a bit of a trophy whore myself ? however, enjoying the games is the most important thing.  I'm much newer than you here so still finding my way around...

Anyway, you're not alone xx

Hope you have a great time and maybe see you around...

All the best ✌️

1 hour ago, BeTheBesty said:

Hi there :-)

Nice to meet you.  I'm also British currently living in South Yorkshire, England though I've moved around a lot in my life including 5 years in Scotland.  I don't really support any football teams but I do enjoy international games.  Your trophy collection is very impressive!  I'm becoming a bit of a trophy whore myself 1f602.png however, enjoying the games is the most important thing.  I'm much newer than you here so still finding my way around...

Anyway, you're not alone xx

Hope you have a great time and maybe see you around...

All the best 270c.png

Thanks buddy. I love Yorkshire and Scotland. I try and get round the country a fair bit, well I suppose I have I felt deliver all across Britain ?.

Thanks for the compliment about my trophy whoring ? I'd rather enjoy a game as well but I have spurts of just whoring trophies.

All the best to you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DiViD1WFC said:

Thanks buddy. I love Yorkshire and Scotland. I try and get round the country a fair bit, well I suppose I have I felt deliver all across Britain 1f609.png.

Thanks for the compliment about my trophy whoring 1f602.png I'd rather enjoy a game as well but I have spurts of just whoring trophies.

All the best to you

Well I decided to play a stupid but highly rewarding trash game simply for the trophies including a platinum in under 2 hours of grinding hahaha It's called My Name is Mayo and it's only 99 pence in the PS Store so hey why not! haha Now that is totally whoring for trophies!  ??

17 hours ago, BeTheBesty said:

Well I decided to play a stupid but highly rewarding trash game simply for the trophies including a platinum in under 2 hours of grinding hahaha It's called My Name is Mayo and it's only 99 pence in the PS Store so hey why not! haha Now that is totally whoring for trophies!  1f602.png1f61d.png

Haha yes I've done that too, well twice. Once on PS4 and PS Vita. My Name is Mayo is better than my last platinum Little House on the Prairie. That is really awful. My Name is Mayo is quite funny at times at least.

14 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Welcome to the site!  Good people and lots to talk about in the forums.  And, oh yes, trophy hunting, too.

Football team I like would be the LA Rams.

Thanks for reply. When I was younger I used to say my American football team were LA Rams. Then the franchise moved and I lost interest in the sport. Franchise sport teams don't go down to well in the UK ?

• Like 1