PS Plus August 2019

SiC

30 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

A racing game and a shooter with dlc. It's like rpgs don't exist anymore 

They exist, but they are usually worth buying, unlike most of this "free" PS Plus stuff. :giggle:

Anyways, i've never played any of the Sniper Elite games, maybe i'll give a try to this one.

Sniper Elite 4 is pretty good. Not groundbreaking, but something that I would recommend if you like stealth. I bought the complete edition some months ago and I liked it. The survival matches are very fun too and the platinum isn’t that hard. 

Nothing for me this month, considering that I already own SE and Wipeout doesn’t interest me. The games are just a bonus for me, anyway.

Wonderful month in my opinion!

I wanted Sniper Elite 4 before since i watched it played a bit and loved it so i'm really happy now i just have to get the Pass (When on Sale of course, not gonna pay it basically the rpice ofthe game itself) :3

And Wipeout! I loved it on my Vita, i'll gladly play it again on the Ps4 for sure :D

I'm really happy with this months 2 games i will play and wanted to! 

I don't get how people are dissapointed but i guess they always have to complain... I get those are not games for everyone tastes but saying they are bad games to give on the PSPlus is lying.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

I already own Wipeout physically, but i've never played a Sniper Elite game so i'm interested in trying that out

>35 dollar season pass

Ouch

Sale pls

They often include the base edition of games as titles to entice players to buy the DLC. Unsurprising they do tis considering how profitable PSN is for them. Shifty stuff but what can you do? 

Great month for me, I've had Wipeout on my wishlist for a long time but I've always put it aside while I've been speculating getting VR, because the VR bundle I keep getting tempted by includes Wipeout as one of the games xD.

I can't say I'm overly enthusiastic by Sniper Elite but I have friends who swear by it and I did enjoy one of the games when I played it on PS3, so with a price-tag of free it'll probably make its way onto my console at some point.

• Like 1

I'm happy with this month. These are games I would play but I will most likely leave them for now for backlog reasons. PS plus games seem ok for the moment, I think there are just months where there isn't something for everyone and you just have to accept that. 

1 hour ago, Carol said:

Sniper Elite 4 is pretty good. Not groundbreaking, but something that I would recommend if you like stealth. I bought the complete edition some months ago and I liked it. The survival matches are very fun too and the platinum isn’t that hard. 

Nothing for me this month, considering that I already own SE and Wipeout doesn’t interest me. The games are just a bonus for me, anyway.

How does authentic + work?

4 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

How does authentic + work?

It’s very hard. There are no checkpoints and you can’t save either, if you want the 100%. You have to complete each mission in one go. 

Furthermore, you really need to be a pro with your sniper rifle. It’s like a true sniper simulator. If you find someone who’s really good, they can carry you and you’ll get the trophies, though.

A+ isn’t necessary for the platinum and the lower difficulties are very friendly, so I think people should still try the game, as it’s pretty decent.

My game is still at 97% and I don’t know if I will ever do the remaining two trophies. A+ is too much of a hardcore experience, at least for me.

I don’t own and would never have bought either. But it’s free now so I’ll give both a go (eventually, not any time soon) and who knows, might like one (or two). Potentially that’s kind of the point for me to have Plus. Not a great month for me but I’ll take it. Really loved July 2019 so hoping for a great surprise in September ?

• Like 1