How is the length of this game compared to Yakuza Kiwami?

Maahniac

How is the length of this game compared to Yakuza Kiwami 2? I think I spent around 80 hours in that game. Kiwami 2 story is a few chapters longer, has a bonus campaign with Majima, more Mahjong requirements, Hostess club stuff and so on. 

Probably slightly longer depending on how well Mahjong and other grinds go, such as the Majima Construction and the Hostess Club mini-games. I would at least try and get some of the Mahjong stuff done in a single playthrough or try to get a decent amount of Riichi/Tsumo's (you need 30, so getting 20 or so would probably be ideal depending on when the game decides it wants to give you a good hand) but you can take the long way and go into NG+ and get the three Peerless Tiles cheat items that let you instantly win a game and repeat that until you do the Mahjong stuff but keep in mind that doing this means replaying the story a lot and you will also have to re-do the Hostess Club and Majima Construction storylines too since those are the only things that don't carry over for completion in NG+.

But if you do the Hostess and Majima Construction games in NG+ after beating them or getting to a certain point in their storylines your hostesses and units will carry over making the mini-games less of a grind somewhat.

Apart from those, Majima's campaign isn't that long. It's only a couple hours at most.