Is the Platinum easier now?

I seen the forum posts about a bunch of trophies getting replaced and was wondering. 

1.Has the difficulty of the platinum reduced? 

2.Has the length of time required to platinum been reduced? 

Always kept an eye on playing this at some point so was wondering if now would be a good time to give it a go.... 

• Like 1

I'd say it is a hell of a lot less tedious. Previously you had to win 100 Defend the Hostage in Terror Hunt (the only trophy which was stopping me from getting the Platinum trophy a loonnnngggg time ago). This trophy has been changed to 'Win a Secure Area Match' which means you only have to play a 15 min match compared to 10+ hours of Terror Hunt. There was another trophy where you had to kill 2500 terrorists which took a while to do. 

From what I can see, all of the trophies now require you to play the main part of the game to unlock the trophies rather than wasting your time in Terror Hunt and Situations.

The only trophy I can see that could be difficult would be winning 5 Ranked games flawlessly.

TLDR: IMO, yes, the difficulty and length of time to platinum has been reduced.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 7:45 PM, NZBigC said:

I'd say it is a hell of a lot less tedious. Previously you had to win 100 Defend the Hostage in Terror Hunt (the only trophy which was stopping me from getting the Platinum trophy a loonnnngggg time ago). This trophy has been changed to 'Win a Secure Area Match' which means you only have to play a 15 min match compared to 10+ hours of Terror Hunt. There was another trophy where you had to kill 2500 terrorists which took a while to do. 

From what I can see, all of the trophies now require you to play the main part of the game to unlock the trophies rather than wasting your time in Terror Hunt and Situations.

The only trophy I can see that could be difficult would be winning 5 Ranked games flawlessly.

TLDR: IMO, yes, the difficulty and length of time to platinum has been reduced.

I'll add something and say that that trophy itself isn't hard either, I've been playing on for about 1 month now and I already got 5 flawless victories, it really just depends if your teammates are good enough and whether you are pulling your weight. Im at 80 percent in a month, pretty easy if you just play the game

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/08/2019 at 4:57 AM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

if you just get into the game and play it regularly it is possible to get the platinum without trying. If you typically do not like multiplayer games or fps then I would not recommend it. Do not play this game just for the trophies or you will be miserable.

I used to love Raonbow 6 Vegas and Vegas 2. I was kinda disappointed when it went MP only but i hear such good things about it that i wanted  to try it. 

It looks a bit impenetrable now though, the kind of game where everyone is far too good for new players to find enjoyment, maybe im wrong though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2019 at 11:56 AM, Sikutai said:

Yes, much easier: 1 week and 1 day here without Boosting and only with Randoms. But some Trophies are related to your Team, are they good or not. It's a bit luck based and you need Patience for this.

I think you need to add an emphasis on how some Trophies completly rely on your team, thank the maker before the patch i got all stars in terrorist hunt because getting 5 ranked flawless wins with the R6 community randoms is an echo chamber of toxicity

• 3 months later...