How character transfer works when league ends?

DORE145

So the question in the title. 

What will happen to the character when Legion League will end? 

What will carry over to standard league and what will not in trophy progress perspective?

I've tried to find this information on official forums and Reddit, but the information there is contradictory, especially when they talk about atlas progression which is my biggest concern.

P.S. I know it is over a month until league end. I will not have much time to play this month and I don't want to lose my 93/159 atlas progression.

When synthesis league ended everything you had tranferred to standard. They also gave my characters a free total respec of passive talent tree. 

Regarding the altas, only the completed uniques will transfer. Every map that you own, but have not completed yet you will be able to convert to its analogue in the new league. Which is not a big deal, cause the only valuable map is T16  Vaal Temple.

But, as I read, maps should transfer fully if you already have an atlas in standard. I did not have any standard character, so only uniques got transferred.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was also wondering about this.

What about the market? Will I still be able to trade with other players via the marketplace on a standard character?

And will I still be able to play with my group of friends together on maps?

If the market goes away.... theres no point in keeping any gear I don't need. Might as well start selling it for something i can get useful. And if I'm not able to acquire my end-game gear there, I need to push to get enough to buy it in time.

The things you need to worry about the most are the Perandus Manor (currently T8) and Doryani's Machinarium (currently T6) maps... make sure they are bought/completed before the league ends as they become harder to find as time goes by to the point where they will disappear completely from trading once you're in standard league.

The other thing to worry about is the breachstones for the breachlords. When Legion league started, they removed the atlas map mod in standard league which allows breaches to spawn, so now all breach splinters are super rare to find and expensive to buy in the standard mode.

All maps you have completed in Legion league will be saved once your character is transferred to standard league, except for the Vaal Temple and each of the 4 lairs and The Shaper boss, they will have to be completed again for atlas completion trophies.

• Like 1