ROTY Trophy

Pieroluc

I have simulated with so many Rookies that have one both the Defensive and Offensive ROTY Awards in both Conferences to no avail. They have been edited players though so I will try and get it with an unedited irl Rookie now and hope it pops the trophy. I know a lot of these Trophies that I have gotten so far have been both glitched for myself and others and took multiple attempts to get. For example it took my 3rd touchdown with a low pass for that trophy to register and a 2nd game which I started a Pro Bowl game in for that respective trophy. 

Any help for the ROTY trophy will be appreciated as I'm going to now try my method above. 

Cheers, Pieroluc

1 minute ago, Pieroluc said:

I have simulated with so many Rookies that have one both the Defensive and Offensive ROTY Awards in both Conferences to no avail. They have been edited players though so I will try and get it with an unedited irl Rookie now and hope it pops the trophy. I know a lot of these Trophies that I have gotten so far have been both glitched for myself and others and took multiple attempts to get. For example it took my 3rd touchdown with a low pass for that trophy to register and a 2nd game which I started a Pro Bowl game in for that respective trophy. 

Any help for the ROTY trophy will be appreciated as I'm going to now try my method above. 

Cheers, Pieroluc

Also I have done the requirements for big spender 2-3 times without popping that one yet either but I'll continue trying now but again any help on how you guys unlocked that one it would be helpful. 

1 hour ago, Pieroluc said:

Cheers, Pieroluc

Also I have done the requirements for big spender 2-3 times without popping that one yet either but I'll continue trying now but again any help on how you guys unlocked that one it would be helpful. 

I've managed to pop the big spender trophy now. 

11 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

I got it by downloading a 99 overall Steelers roster and moving a rookie qb to the steelers then edit him to a 99.

I'm assuming you are talking about the dipski Trophies roster which I just watched the video and I got the trophy. Weird how that one popped it for me but not other times. 

Cheers for the help. 

12 hours ago, Trophy-Kingston said:

The way I got it was play as the regular roster Cardinals, run the first regular season game but sim it until the end, then sim the season and Kyler Murray won ROTY. Got it first try

I've gotten the plat now since a good bit ago but strange, I did the same with no success. Some of these Trophies are just strange with how they pop. 

28 minutes ago, mcgrotty__ said:

I used the cardinals too, sim it until the end of the season and Murray won ROTY. Was an easy trophy to get 

Ive gotten the plat now since a good bit and like the response above I had tried the same and it didn't pop that trophy. I watched dispskiYt's video on YouTube and it worked.