Victorious Trophy didnt Unlock

CursedDiver

So i did that long grind for four characters

Skarlet Raiden Noob and Cetrion

and i got a victory pose for scorpion as an online ranked reward so technically i did equip 5 different victories but the trophy didnt pop do i have to grind for another character or is there any other solution ?

Edited by gtoldunmu

Ok it is kinda sad nobody replied to it but im gonna drop what happened and how did i unlock it in Kase someone has the same problem

I stayed in the Kharacter Kustomization screen for 10 minutes then it poped

The only thing that can be said is

Dont Leave your game until the trophy pops and yes we can learn from that we dont actually have to grind out 5 heads if netherrealm chooses to add more rewards to the towers or ranked rewards

• Like 3

On 01/08/2019 at 11:45 PM, gtoldunmu said:

Ok it is kinda sad nobody replied to it but im gonna drop what happened and how did i unlock it in Kase someone has the same problem

I stayed in the Kharacter Kustomization screen for 10 minutes then it poped

The only thing that can be said is

Dont Leave your game until the trophy pops and yes we can learn from that we dont actually have to grind out 5 heads if netherrealm chooses to add more rewards to the towers or ranked rewards

Thumbs up for you my friend !

Even if you couldnt find help, you came back to give us the solution

It's killing me when someone search for something, find it himself and just comment with "never mind i found the solution"

Ok bro good for you but SHARE IT >.<

So .. for that .. thank you :D

I didnt got this trophy yet, but looks like MK11 as some trophies taking forever to pop !

The trophy to crounch 100 times didnt pop ... i thought i wasnt in a good game mode to do it so i just keep playing the normal way. And 2 fights later my trophy popped ^^'

So if you have a trophy which should pop in this game but doesnt, dont leave game, just keep playing ... it should pop a few minutes later :)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...