Trophy count is cumulative between two saves?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I was wondering if the count of the https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3303-dying-light/14-homo-homini-lupus-est "Save 15 survivors from Rais' men" is cumulative between two saves... Because I have already completed the main story and I've read that random encounter for the trophy is more common in the Slums, since after completing main story this encounter will only spawn in Old Town... 

In a secondary savegame I will have to save 15 men in total or the game counts even those I've already cleared in main save file?

Thanks

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1.8.2019 at 4:39 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I was wondering if the count of the https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3303-dying-light/14-homo-homini-lupus-est "Save 15 survivors from Rais' men" is cumulative between two saves... Because I have already completed the main story and I've read that random encounter for the trophy is more common in the Slums, since after completing main story this encounter will only spawn in Old Town... 

In a secondary savegame I will have to save 15 men in total or the game counts even those I've already cleared in main save file?

Thanks

I'm also wondering about this. Doesn't anyone know? 

I could swear there's another thread about this trophy here already, but my comment wherever that thread is is the same: if you have The Following DLC, the raiders assaulting the shrines in the Countryside also count towards the trophy, and they respawn with some regularity on top of having several spawn points, to boot.

To answer the specific question: I do not believe that statistics carry over between multiple saves.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1.12.2019 at 11:58 AM, Xannic said:

I could swear there's another thread about this trophy here already, but my comment wherever that thread is is the same: if you have The Following DLC, the raiders assaulting the shrines in the Countryside also count towards the trophy, and they respawn with some regularity on top of having several spawn points, to boot.

I played the "The Following DLC" for around 10 hours now and I always payed attention to every single random encounter  – in all the time I had two encounters that counted towards the trophy. That being sad, I think you can say that it is possible in the DLC but not very efficient. I still need 8 more ?