Genshin Impact

DEI2EK

Trophies probably shouldn't be too far behind. Really hoping there's a platinum for this. I'm still burned by Crystal Chronicle's lack of a platinum in a game that took 40+ hours to finish (in a normal, non-speed run sitting). Plenty of creative and grindy opportunities for trophies in this game tbh. If there is any trophies that rely on the gacha system (like having X amount of characters at constellation 6 or something) then the rarity for this game will be lucrative to earn tbh. 

There's also a in-game achievement system as well. I wonder if any trophies will be tied to % earned there? This game could either be really simple to earn or really grindy/long to earn. Curious to see which direction they will go.

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

Game releases for us tomorrow. PSN is allowing me to pre-load, 10gb download with a likely content patch at launch.

It releases tomorrow but the servers wont be up??

Pre-order on Adventurer's starter Bundle ends at 9/28/2020 00:00 (GMT+8)
Game server opens at 9/28/2020 10:00 (GMT+8)

It's supposed to be available for pre-load, but I don't see a download button on the PS Store. I did pre-register if that matters.

Okay, and then right after I posted this I switched my tab back to the PS Store and it just appears.

Edited by rusty1027

1 minute ago, Katt said:

I might be skipping this game after all. I don't have much patience with MMOs, and now even less with that boring trophy list.

Just to be clear, Genshin isn’t an MMO. The game is primarily a single player RPG with co-op activities. I do agree with the boring list though...

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification both of you. Still, the game features all the boring stuff you could expect from a grindy MMO which is pretty boring for me. I'll still give it a chance after all.

Holy hell, the day is finally here and I still have a lot of grinding left to do in DOOM before I can make room to download this. >.<

Hopefully I can activate that pro-gamer mode later on to finish that one between today and tomorrow, lmao. :P ?

43 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Holy hell, the day is finally here and I still have a lot of grinding left to do in DOOM before I can make room to download this. >.<

Hopefully I can activate that pro-gamer mode later on to finish that one between today and tomorrow, lmao. :P ?

I won't be starting it until Thursday (taking vaca days off for it) so don't worry you won't be the only one starting a bit later than everyone else. xD!

Praying to the RNGesus that I roll at least one of my waifus early on. Come on RNG. Work with me here! 

• Like 1