DEI2EK

Genshin Impact

82 posts in this topic

On 14.9.2020 at 4:58 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Hmmm, I see the co-op feature is going to be locked right from the get-go until we reach Adventure Rank 16 and complete a particular quest. Hopefully, that won't take too long.

I guess they want us to familiarize ourselves with the game, setting, and mechanics first before playing with anyone else. :hmm:

I’d estimate that it took me 5-6 hours to hit Adventure Rank 15 during the beta on my first time playing it, so it shouldn’t be too bad. 

1 hour ago, DKShadow said:

I’d estimate that it took me 5-6 hours to hit Adventure Rank 15 during the beta on my first time playing it, so it shouldn’t be too bad. 

Awesome news there. It shouldn't be too bad before we can start playing co-op then. :)

5 days left! Anything on trophies?

14 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Not yet afaik, I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility though. There's plenty of things in the game which they could stick some trophies on.

19 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Their FAQ confirms trophies, but no word yet on a platinum. Fingers crossed!!

Game releases for us tomorrow. PSN is allowing me to pre-load, 10gb download with a likely content patch at launch.

Trophies probably shouldn't be too far behind. Really hoping there's a platinum for this. I'm still burned by Crystal Chronicle's lack of a platinum in a game that took 40+ hours to finish (in a normal, non-speed run sitting). Plenty of creative and grindy opportunities for trophies in this game tbh. If there is any trophies that rely on the gacha system (like having X amount of characters at constellation 6 or something) then the rarity for this game will be lucrative to earn tbh. 

There's also a in-game achievement system as well. I wonder if any trophies will be tied to % earned there? This game could either be really simple to earn or really grindy/long to earn. Curious to see which direction they will go.

I'm installing the game, but I'm not going to actually start it until I see the trophy list. Not going to get roped into another impossibly long MMO-Gatcha-grindfest.

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

Game releases for us tomorrow. PSN is allowing me to pre-load, 10gb download with a likely content patch at launch.

It releases tomorrow but the servers wont be up??

Pre-order on Adventurer's starter Bundle ends at 9/28/2020 00:00 (GMT+8)
Game server opens at 9/28/2020 10:00 (GMT+8)

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

It releases tomorrow but the servers wont be up??

Extended pre-load window, I guess.

Store says one thing, client says something else. :/

Will try this one despite not being a gacha fan (besides Azur Lane.) 

Hoping the trophy list is a plat, but no biggy if it isn't. Lack of plat only really annoys me if it retail. 

Wish we could get the trophy list been refreshing just waiting for it 😆

hope it has a platinum but even without it I had fun getting 100% in dauntless 

It's supposed to be available for pre-load, but I don't see a download button on the PS Store. I did pre-register if that matters.

Okay, and then right after I posted this I switched my tab back to the PS Store and it just appears.

Edited by rusty1027

Server maitanence until 1701hrs which is 6pm my time

Boo no plat

Omg pretty much every trophy is bronze 🏆 

5 minutes ago, syn1905 said:

Server maitanence until 1701hrs which is 6pm my time

Boo no plat

Damnit >_<

the list looks easy but grindy, so no multiplayer stuff or something linked to pay2win?

I might be skipping this game after all. I don't have much patience with MMOs, and now even less with that boring trophy list.

1 minute ago, Katt said:

I might be skipping this game after all. I don't have much patience with MMOs, and now even less with that boring trophy list.

Just to be clear, Genshin isn’t an MMO. The game is primarily a single player RPG with co-op activities. I do agree with the boring list though...

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

But it's not a mmo. It has a full single player story and all trophies are available in single player.

Thanks for the clarification both of you. Still, the game features all the boring stuff you could expect from a grindy MMO which is pretty boring for me. I'll still give it a chance after all.

No platinum is disappointing, but there's no way it's going to stop me from playing this game. I hope we also get trophies added with future content.

Holy hell, the day is finally here and I still have a lot of grinding left to do in DOOM before I can make room to download this. >.<

Hopefully I can activate that pro-gamer mode later on to finish that one between today and tomorrow, lmao. :P 😂