OHH My Backlog!

Pieckenhagen4

Have you played Far Cry 5? If not, then I wouldn't touch New Dawn yet. It's a stand alone expansion to FC5, and takes place years later after the ending of 5...so you're going to be lost on story details (and spoil 5) if you don't play that first.

That being said Primal is probably the easiest game on your list. A lot of people talk down about it...but I thought it was a nice change of pace. Plus it has one of the best mechanics in any Ubisoft game...the effect you get from throwing a spear through an enemies face? Extremely satisfying. I really wanted this to be a thing in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. 

After that I would go with Sleeping Dogs, then Rise of the Tomb Raider. Metro 2033 Redux isn't difficult, but the trophy list is annoying as hell...it just makes the game feel all over the place. 

God of War is amazing, one of the best games this gen by far...but like has been said before, you're doing yourself a disservice by not having played the previous games. It's hard for me to recommend the sequel to something when they haven't played the previous games...it just feels...wrong lol.

MGSV and Tearaway Unfolded are the only 2 I haven't played yet...but both are on my backlog.