What’s the game character that has been with you for longer?

Carol

For me there's two characters.

Yuna, Rikku and Paine from my childhood days, I first played FFX when I was 11 and then FFX-2, which I played 11 times over as I loved the game so much. The YRP were my favourite, and I thought they were so cool growing up. I always loved their costumes as well, especially Rikku's Black mage, Yuna's Mascot and Songstress, and Paines Lady luck. 

Lightning is the one for my adult me. FF13 was my first PS3 game in 2010 and I really loved the 13 series. I played and platinum all three games twice (both Eng and Japanese versions), and had the collectors eds with the guide books for all three. I admired and looked up to Lightning the way she was strong both physically and mentally, was the rescuer and not the damsal in distress as most female characters seem to end up as. I also loved her hair style, I must have taken her photo to the hair salon dozens of times.

278477-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-x

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Burgins said:

a bunch of the pokemon have been around pretty much my whole life so i really feel an attachment to a lot of my favorites. bastiodon & froslass in specific from gen 4 are some of my all-time favorites that have stuck with me

411.gif478.gif

Pokemon is definitely at the top for me but if you gotta pick a couple specific Pokemon...

Dragonite - gen 1 Pokemon that had literally just 1 dragon type move in that gen, Dragon Rage. 

Latios, Lugia, Alakazam, Houndoom, ahhhh so many.

Other charters that have had a big part, Crash Bandicoot, Wild Arms Jack Rudy Cecilia, Lloyd Irving from ToS

Edited by Champ147
  • Like 2

Spyro and Crash. I missed them so much, and I'm happy they remastered all of the games. We got a PS1 for Christmas, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Spyro the Drago (and Cool Boarders 3) were my first video games. CTR even tops my list as my favorite game of all time. My brother and I played it so much on PS1 we destroyed the disk! 

• Like 1

In a sense, but it's not one character. When I first played Fallout 1, I was really into Atari Teenage Riot. Naming the character Alec seemed like a good choice (Alec Empire founded the group). I've stuck with that name ever since. So twenty years of Alecs, pretty much. :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me, It's Sonic The Hedgehog. 

Image result for sonic the hedgehog gif 

This guy has been around my whole life. I grew up playing the video games and watching animated TV series. Pretty much everything that was Sonic related caught my eye. 

Sonic Heroes was the first game I ever bought with my own savings. I got it for the PC and got so addicted I kept getting more Sonic games. 

And when I was about 10 I created a small website dedicated to Sonic that became very popular among kids in my country and I met so many wonderful people that I'm still in contact with today! 

• Like 2

Sub-zero,Shanks, Madara Uchiha

Mortal kombat is my fav game series and mk 2 my all time fav game. When i was like 6 or 7 i played all the time mk 1,2 . Back at the day it was hard to get enough intel about bios and stuff without net plus i was a kid. One piece i followed since 2000 so 19 years now and when i saw shanks used kings haki to save luffy i knew hes da real MvP i was 11 back then lol. Naruto i folowed since 2005 . When i heard about madaras lore and hashirama at naruto i was hyped as fuck. Bach when madara came first time on screen at the 4th shinobi war i watched the episode 10 times in row lol. In all mk games i mained sub zero.

• Like 1