How to report a cheating profile that is set to private?

I came across an account that was obviously cheating, I was able to report them but they had someone else working with them because this other account popped these trophies at the exact same time and they are the only 2 to unlock these trophies. This second account is set to private so what can I do about reporting them?

Yeah, I don't think you do anything about it. Him/Her being set to private already kind of "banned" him/her out of the leaderboard, so one could say, there is no point in reporting him anymore. But if you really wanna be a good citizen, follow his/her profile for a while, when he's public again, go for it bro. No pity for cheaters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HaserPL said:

Yeah, I don't think you do anything about it. Him/Her being set to private already kind of "banned" him/her out of the leaderboard, so one could say, there is no point in reporting him anymore. But if you really wanna be a good citizen, follow his/her profile for a while, when he's public again, go for it bro. No pity for cheaters.

Yeah thats a fair point ill do that, cheers. The other account wasn't smart enough so I was able to report them. Only found them because they became 9th in the Australia leaderboards with the new tag next to them, always seems suspicious.

You can’t report profile private cuz there is a lot Player play with invisible account not public and there is Lot people don’t know what is PSNProfiles that is reason you can’t do anything only if the account is public and have some cheat games you can report

good luck