Partisan Trophy Is Getting Fixed Week of August 5

Patch v1.03 will sort out the 100% completion issues (as well as fixing the Partisan achievement).  No date, but implied to be imminent. 

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/358283/wolfenstein-youngblood-bug-fix-update-v1-0-3-notes?language=en&utm_source=Community&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=00 id Software&sf106355827=1&fbclid=IwAR2LOOVd1Y9llqE1wX_TKFt3SJynaUGss4oIaxPHnVZwebxPQeZ6X46L2lk

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

Per the article, 

While dates could shift, we anticipate the update going live early next week. Follow @wolfenstein on Twitter to get the latest information.

That's good. Does Bethesda have a typical patch date on their games, like Tuesday for Treyarch? 

Thanks for the information, OP. I have been holding off from finishing the game due to the Partisan glitch, glad it should be fixed soon, if all goes according to plan.

19 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

Per the article, 

That's good. Does Bethesda have a typical patch date on their games, like Tuesday for Treyarch? 

Thanks for the information, OP. I have been holding off from finishing the game due to the Partisan glitch, glad it should be fixed soon, if all goes according to plan.

In my experience, Bethesda tends to release updates as and when they can be bothered so all you can do twiddle your thumbs until the patch finally arrives.

37 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In my experience, Bethesda tends to release updates as and when they can be bothered so all you can do twiddle your thumbs until the patch finally arrives.

Lame. I was hoping there'd be a way to approximate when the patch will be released. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Hope this is retro active. I have a backup save just before the last 2 missions. But i bet some people doesn't have one. Anyway i'll continue to work on this plat when i know all glitched trophies have been fixed. Not looking forward to master 14 damn weapons but i guess that will come when doing the daily grind for coins.

When i turn the game on it says update 1.03 is live!  However, my version says 1.02 and there is no update available so I would take it as real soon the update will be available.  IT actually threw me off because i played and tuned in the last mission before checking my version.  No worries though I saved right beforehand and downloaded the save directly after when the trophy didn't pop.  Hopefully it will be live for real soon.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

When i turn the game on it says update 1.03 is live!  However, my version says 1.02 and there is no update available 

Before I left for work this morning at 8:30EST, my game said 1.03 is live too, but there was no downloaded update and my version on my system is saying 1.02. I would assume the patch download will be sometime today. I am currently sitting at 100% side missions complete so hopefully the Partisan trophy unlocks once the game is started up after the patch. If not I have a backup save before turning in the last side mission. 

3 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Before I left for work this morning at 8:30EST, my game said 1.03 is live too, but there was no downloaded update and my version on my system is saying 1.02. I would assume the patch download will be sometime today. I am currently sitting at 100% side missions complete so hopefully the Partisan trophy unlocks once the game is started up after the patch. If not I have a backup save before turning in the last side mission. 

It's been saying 1.03 is live ingame since sunday evening. Still no update, so i expect it to come wednesday or thursday.

Patch is out and worked perfectly :-)

Just startet my current save file, which was already completed and finally platin is here!

Only downloading the patch was strange, started with 214MB stuck at some point, paused / restart with 185MB stuck at some point and again paused / restart with 179MB, which finished

18 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

Unless perhaps you had the latest patch? Did you have 1.03 installed?

12 minutes ago, westersburg said:

1.03 isn't even out yet. Probably already on pc but definitely not on ps4 atm

1.03 isn't out yet. Only ingame that says 1.03 is live for some reason.

7 minutes ago, wayne1980 said:

it is out! see also the link in the original post

6 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

it literally just dropped the patch.

Indded it did. Been checking on and off all day. Gonna check if you get it retroactively or if i have to download my backup save and redo the last missions.

Edit: Took a minute but you can get this retroactively. So no need to download backup if you have a save that is 100%

Edited by Quink666

14 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Indded it did. Been checking on and off all day. Gonna check if you get it retroactively or if i have to download my backup save and redo the last missions.

Edit: Took a minute but you can get this retroactively. So no need to download backup if you have a save that is 100%

i know, i know and i also mentioned what yout found out ;-)