Does it include DLC campaigns?

jackhnatejko

46 minutes ago, jackhnatejko said:

Guys, just a quick one - is it actually the same version of the game that was released on PS3 or have they added anything new?

It's just the bfg one of doom 3, it does not have the flashlight you carry in your hand and so on and yeah.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/2/2019 at 11:37 AM, KTILLA23 said:

Yes it all here but there is no Online play one so ever. So no coop or Multiplayer. Which is nice for completion because that means no online but i actually really liked the online back in the day i feel it still would of been cool to have. But the single player still has everything from BFG and is still well wroth $10. And runs way better then the xbox and PS3 versions, it 60fps and is just like BFG on PS3 but with PC smoothness. It's very nice compared to the Doom 1 and 2 ports. 

The Doom 1 and 2 ports are kind of a let down. Having used the Doomsday Engine to play them on PC has really spoiled me. DE has the pixel density setting that allows you to upgrade the resolution or keep the original Doom look with its pixelation. At least Sigil and Final Doom (TNT/Plutonia) are free DLC for the PS4 ports.

No complaints about Doom 3 at all. I don't miss having to swap your gun out for the flashlight. At least the handheld flashlight in original Doom 3 can be used to clonk enemies in melee range, but losing that isn't too bad. Flashlight and gun for the win. I wouldn't have minded a weapon wheel like the one you get in Doom Eternal and some other FPS games on PS4... press a button, then move the stick to select what you need instantly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...