PS1 Vs. PS2 Vs. PS3 Vs. PS4 Graphics Comparison

Shirrako

Going to be honest it's from the PS 2 to PS 3 if I am counting the Playstation route. If not it's everything else before the PS 1 era. Still PS 3 to PS 4 is a good jump but not the best like it was before the Playstation or the PS 2 to PS 3. Still good times looking at that video.

Edited by lordfenton

i think we can't really judge on ps3 to ps4 just yet but in my opinion the jump between ps1 and ps2 was the biggest

I agree with you. As not much we see between PS3 and PS4 and its up to the developers to take an advantage from hardware which they will never do that as we know. Biggest one we had as you said were PS1 to PS2.

I'm goin to have to say honestly they are all a pretty good and equal jump, but until we see more of the ps4 and what it can really do and we see with a controller in our hands we can't tell quite yet.

but if you look at other games then early gen versions then its even less clear..

FFIX , Legend of Dragoon look great for ps1 ! , FFXII, GOW2, Star Ocean: till the end of time, Suikoden V and more look great for ps2 !  FFXIII-3, TLoU, and countless others look great for ps3 even may rival early ps4,  it was kinda like that in every transistion. its the end gen games you really want to look at!

• 6 months later...