Battlefield 4 Private Server Trophies

Frostbiites

Hello everyone,

I have created a boosting sessions for Wednesday August 7th and plan to rent a server for trophy hunters.  I wanted to make sure that trophies can be unlocked on private servers?

Thank you and feel free to join us! We are going for DLC trophies and potentially regular trophies.

3 minutes ago, Frostbiites said:

Hello everyone,

I have created a boosting sessions for Wednesday August 7th and plan to rent a server for trophy hunters.  I wanted to make sure that trophies can be unlocked on private servers?

Thank you and feel free to join us! We are going for DLC trophies and potentially regular trophies.

Someone will give you a better answer I imagine but I don't think you can do them private. You can however kick randoms if it is your server.

40 minutes ago, DeadPredator97 said:

Ps3 version?

Ps4 Version, sorry, I should have specified.

40 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Someone will give you a better answer I imagine but I don't think you can do them private. You can however kick randoms if it is your server.

So i can rent a server and leave it public and just kick players that aren't part of my "trophy hunting session." 

Yes you can unlock trophies in your rented server as long as you have 4 minimum players with you but you have to tweak the server's settings first in order to do this, and you can even promote your boosting partner to become the server's admin so they help can you kick any randos.

Edit: forgot to say that as long as you have 4 minimum players, & the game also have to be RANKED

Edited by pokwey
Addendum
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pokwey said:

Yes you can unlock trophies in your rented server as long as you have 4 minimum players with you but you have to tweak the server's settings first in order to do this, and you can even promote your boosting partner to become the server's admin so they help can you kick any randos.

Edit: forgot to say that as long as you have 4 minimum players, & the game also have to be RANKED

Okay, perfect. Thank you for the answer! :)

• Like 1