MidnightDragon

Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

376 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Update #3...

 

Completed The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Liar and the Blind Prince, and The Wardrobe...

 

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

Wheel of Fortune 2009 Edition

PS3

33%

76%

 

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

PS3

32%

 

 

Dead Island Riptide

PS3

31%

 

 

Bentley's Hackpack

PS3

28%

 

 

Squareboy Vs. Bullies NA

PSV

28%

 

 

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

PS4

25%

 

 

Beyond : Two Souls

PS3

24%

 

 

Eat Lead

PS3

17%

 

 

Saints Row The Third

PS3

15%

 

 

Far Cry Blood Dragon

PS3

15%

 

 

South Park : The Stick of Truth

PS3

12%

 

 

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

PSV

12%

 

 

Sleeping Dogs

PS3

8%

 

 

LEGO The Hobbit

PS4

8%

 

 

Far Cry 3

PS3

7%

 

 

Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor GOTY

PS4

6%

 

 

The Grand Tour Game

PS4

6%

 

 

LEGO Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes

PS3

4%

 

 

LEGO The Lord of the Rings

PS3

2%

 

 

LEGO Batman 3 : Beyond Gotham

PS4

1%

 

 

Borderlands 3

PS4

0%

 

 

The Outer Worlds

PS4

0%

 

 

Xblaze : Lost Memories

PS3

0%

 

 

Xblaze : Code Embryo NA

PS3

0%

 

 

Persona 3 : Dancing in Moonlight

PSV

0%

 

 

Persona 5 : Dancing in Starlight

PSV

0%

 

 

Bibi & Tina Adventures with Horses NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 5

Black Mirror

PS4

0%

 

 

Chaos on Deponia

PS4

0%

 

 

Deponia Doomsday

PS4

0%

 

 

Goodbye Deponia

PS4

0%

 

 

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

PS4

0%

 

 

Erica

PS4

0%

 

 

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

PS4

0%

 

 

Fe

PS4

0%

 

 

Full Throttle Remastered

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 3

Knee Deep

PS4

0%

 

 

Oxenfree

PS4

0%

 

 

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 2

Reverie NA

PS4

0%

 

 

Seasons After Fall

PS4

0%

 

 

The Liar and the Blind Prince NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 8

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 6

The Wardrobe

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 8

Through the Woods NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 2

Vane

PS4

0%

 

 

Wailing Heights

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 5

Waking Violet

PS4

0%

 

 

What Remains of Edith Finch NA

PS4

0%

100%

Sept. 5

Whispering Willows

PS4

0%

 

 

Edited by Fnee2000
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Count me in aswell!

 

I’ll start with these 5 games

 

  • Hunting Simulator - 1% (1/31)
  • Fallout 3 - 2% (3/73)
  • God of War Ascension - 4% (3/36)
  • Until Dawn - 14% (4/19)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 15% (23/100)

 

Now all I have to do is finish my summer backlog challenge!

Edited by neospoon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'm joining.

 

  1. Castle Crashers
  2. Skydive Proximity Flight
  3. Furi
  4. Naughty Bear (this is the only already on my account)
  5. Brutal Legends
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

The Lost Child 3%

 

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 30%

 

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas 10%

 

 
 

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash 1%

 

Beast Quest 0%

 

Senran Kagura: Burst Re:Newal 0%

 

VALKYRIE DRIVE: BHIKKHUNI 1%

 

Magrunner: Dark Pulse 32%

 

Dokuro  32%

 

Edited by Kishnabe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Joining as well! These will be the 5 titles I'll start out with:

 

1) Nioh (22%)

2) Uncharted 3 Remastered (18%)

3) Dishonored Definitive Edition (1%) 

4) Hitman (30%)

5) Far Cry Primal (8%)

 

Carrying a couple games over from the summer challenge if that's okay, let's hope I'll be able to finish up everything this time around. Decided not to include any unreleased titles yet since I don't know for sure if I'll end up buying them, although I'm really looking forward to borderlands 3 and Doom: Eternal.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Count me in, these will be my games:

 

1. Outer Worlds

2. Control

3. Man of Medan

4. Death Stranding

5. Star Wars Fallen Order

6. Borderlands 3

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Guess I'm joining.

 

  1. Castle Crashers
  2. Skydive Proximity Flight
  3. Furi
  4. Naughty Bear (this is the only already on my account)
  5. Brutal Legends

 

12 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

 

12 minutes ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Joining as well! These will be the 5 titles I'll start out with:

 

1) Nioh (22%)

2) Uncharted 3 Remastered (18%)

3) Dishonored Definitive Edition (1%) 

4) Hitman (30%)

5) Far Cry Primal (8%)

 

Carrying a couple games over from the summer challenge if that's okay, let's hope I'll be able to finish up everything this time around.

 

12 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Count me in, these will be my games:

 

1. Outer Worlds

2. Control

3. Man of Medan

4. Death Stranding

5. Star Wars Fallen Order

6. Borderlands 3

 

23 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Count me in aswell!

 

I’ll start with these 5 games

 

  • Hunting Simulator - 1% (1/31)
  • Fallout 3 - 2% (3/73)
  • God of War Ascension - 4% (3/36)
  • Until Dawn - 14% (4/19)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 15% (23/100)

 

Now all I have to do is finish my summer backlog challenge!

 

Added. Also, since this is going to last six months, feel free to add more along the way!

27 minutes ago, Fnee2000 said:

Count me in!

 

Since this is for 6 months, tough to say how much I will fit in. I know my first two - three months will be filled by BL3 and TOW. I think I will aim for 20 again to start.

 

1. Borderlands 3

2. The Outer Worlds

3 - 20 TBD

I'll add you once you have at least five on the list.

Edited by MidnightDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I'll add you once you have at least five on the list.

Alright, I added some additional games. More will be added...

Edited by Fnee2000
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@MidnightDragon Really late but i'll put together a quick list for now:

 

Tom Clancy's Ghost recon: Wildlands 11%

The Crew 2

LEGO The Hobbit (Vita)

LEGO Lord of the rings (Vita)

Ni No Kuni 2

Dangerous Driving

 

Would have added my upcoming 250th plat, but i'm unsure of what to do.

Also recently started The Golf club 2, but it's at a too high % to add it. It'll be my priority forwards, hence the small list.

Should add more when i know more about these

Edited by OJ9999vr
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'll Join! Thanks for hosting :)

 

I'll start with:

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Alien Isolation

Alice: Madness Returns

L.A. Noire

 

I'll add more probably once I get a better idea of what's left towards the end of the month.

 

/edit Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is supposedly coming out soon so I'll put that on the list as well since that's a day one buy for me

 

/edit 2 Hopping on the spreadsheet bandwagon...

Game Sys. Start %    
Alice: Madness Returns PS4 0%    
Alien: Isolation PS4 0%    
Beyond: Two Souls PS4 0%    
Detroit: Become Human PS4 0%    
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered PS4 0%    
Forgotten Anne PS4 0%    
Game of Thrones PS3 0%    
Hard Rain PS4 0%    
Hitman Go: Definitive Edition PS4 0%    
Indigo Prophecy PS4 0%    
L.A. Noire PS4 0%    
Mass Effect PS3 0%    
Mass Effect 2 PS3 0%    
Mass Effect 3 PS3 0%    
Mass Effect: Andromeda PS4 0%    
Soma PS4 0%    
Spec Ops: The Line PS3 0%    
Tekken 7 PS4 0%    
The Order: 1886 PS4 0%    
The Wolf  Among Us PS3 0%    
VR Karts PSVR 0%    
       

 

Edited by Briste
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay ! 6 months! This will be such an epic event! I can't wait! I'll start with five games and hopefully add more along the way! I did pick some long games though because of the extra time!

 

I'll start with:

Graveyard Keeper 14%

My Time at Portia 18%

Darkest Dungeon 13%

No Man's Sky 11%

Unreleased:

Borderlands 3 0%

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll start off with:

 

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (7%)

Zero Time Dilemma (3%)

Lego DC Super Villains (13%)

428: Shibuya Scramble (1%)

Toy Story 3 (24%)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'll join as well. I'm going to transfer over 4 out of the 5 games I started during a failed attempt at a KYC event earlier this year, and throw in another random one to start out with. Difficult to predict how many games I could complete over such a large time period, but these 5 will keep me busy for quite some time.

  • Horizon: Zero Dawn (5%)
  • Mafia III (1%)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (3%)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (5%)
  • LittleBigPlanet (25%)

I will have to find a way to pick up the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC for LittleBigPlanet if I am to obtain the 100%, but I'm determined to do so as this game has been chilling in my backlog for WAY too long. I'm also not sure if I should play the PS3 version of SotC first or not, will decide that in time I guess. Now to complete the remaining games from the summer backlog challenge..

 

Updated list 29/08/19

  1. 101 Ways to Die (0%)
  2. Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space (0%)
  3. Alone With You (VITA) (0%)
  4. Bridge Constructor (VITA) (0%)
  5. Cast of the Seven Godsends: Redux (0%)
  6. inFamous First Light (0%)
  7. Life is Strange (0%)
  8. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3) (1%)
  9. Metro: Last Light Redux (0%)
  10. Shadow of the Colossus (5%)
  11. Steins;Gate (PS3) (0%)
  12. Teslagrad (0%)
  13. The Escapists: The Walking Dead (0%)
  14. The Mark of Kri (0%)
  15. Transistor (0%)
Edited by GraniteSnake
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Yakuza 0

2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

3. AC: Brotherhood (currently at 16%)

4. Doom 3 (PS4)

5. Mary Skelter: Nightmares

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Sounds interesting!  I'll see if I can come up with a list.

Edited by Commander Waffles
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to join as well. I'm not good at gauging how long it'll take me to complete games, so I'll start out with these 5 games:

  • Final Fantasy X - 0%
  • Final Fantasy XV - 2%
  • God of War 3 [PS3] - 0%
  • Skyrim [PS3] - 11%
  • Watch Dogs [PS3] - 6%
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might change it up a bit later.
Jedi: Fallen Order (Pre-Order)

Death Stranding (Pre-Order)

Assassin's Creed Oddyssey 24%

Battlefield 1 18%

Watch_Dogs 2 0%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Count me in!

 

Since this is for 6 months, tough to say how much I will fit in. I know my first two - three months will be filled by BL3 and TOW. I think I will aim for 20 again to start.

 

Borderlands 3 (PS4) releases Sept. 13

The Outer Worlds (PS4) releases Oct. 25

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (PS4) - 25%

Eat Lead (PS3) - 17%

Saints Row The Third (PS3) - 15%

Far Cry Blood Dragon (PS3) - 15%

South Park : The Stick Of Truth (PS3) - 12%

Sleeping Dogs (PS3) - 8%

Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor GOTY (PS4) - 6%

The Grand Tour Game (PS4) - 6%

LEGO Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes (PS3) - 4%

XBlaze : Lost Memories (PS3) - 0%

XBlaze : Code Embryo NA (PS3) - 0%

Persona 3 : Dancing in Moonlight (Vita) - 0%

Persona 5 : Dancing in Starlight (Vita) - 0%

 

 

more to come...

 

10 hours ago, Briste said:

I'll Join! Thanks for hosting :)

 

I'll start with:

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Alien Isolation

Alice: Madness Returns

L.A. Noire

 

I'll add more probably once I get a better idea of what's left towards the end of the month.

 

/edit Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is supposedly coming out soon so I'll put that on the list as well since that's a day one buy for me

 

10 hours ago, Liioni said:

Yay ! 6 months! This will be such an epic event! I can't wait! I'll start with five games and hopefully add more along the way! I did pick some long games though because of the extra time!

 

I'll start with:

Graveyard Keeper 14%

My Time at Portia 18%

Darkest Dungeon 13%

No Man's Sky 11%

Unreleased:

Borderlands 3 0%

 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Aaronzord said:

I'll start off with:

 

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (7%)

Zero Time Dilemma (3%)

Lego DC Super Villains (13%)

428: Shibuya Scramble (1%)

Toy Story 3 (24%)

 

10 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

I'll join as well. I'm going to transfer over 4 out of the 5 games I started during a failed attempt at a KYC event earlier this year, and throw in another random one to start out with. Difficult to predict how many games I could complete over such a large time period, but these 5 will keep me busy for quite some time.

  • Horizon: Zero Dawn (5%)
  • Mafia III (1%)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (3%)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (5%)
  • LittleBigPlanet (25%)

I will have to find a way to pick up the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC for LittleBigPlanet if I am to obtain the 100%, but I'm determined to do so as this game has been chilling in my backlog for WAY too long. I'm also not sure if I should play the PS3 version of SotC first or not, will decide that in time I guess. Now to complete the remaining games from the summer backlog challenge..

 

9 hours ago, Thermopyle2 said:

1. Yakuza 0

2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

3. AC: Brotherhood (currently at 16%)

4. Doom 3 (PS4)

5. Mary Skelter: Nightmares

 

8 hours ago, Lojtana said:

I'd like to join as well. I'm not good at gauging how long it'll take me to complete games, so I'll start out with these 5 games:

  • Final Fantasy X - 0%
  • Final Fantasy XV - 2%
  • God of War 3 [PS3] - 0%
  • Skyrim [PS3] - 11%
  • Watch Dogs [PS3] - 6%

 

7 hours ago, NillerKasket said:

Might change it up a bit later.
Jedi: Fallen Order (Pre-Order)

Death Stranding (Pre-Order)

Assassin's Creed Oddyssey 24%

Battlefield 1 18%

Watch_Dogs 2 0%

Added to the list. I'm just doing names for now. I'll link the lists to the names at the end of the month.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

GTA San Andreas (PS4)- 100% Platinum!

Borderlands 3- 12%

Control- 0%

Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered- 10%

Call of Duty Modern Warfare- 0% (releases October)

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (PS4)- 0%

Assassin's Creed III Remastered- 0%

Kingdom Hearts II (PS4)- 0%

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered- 0%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- 0%

RiME- 0%

Murdered: Soul Suspect- 0%

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (PS4)- 0%

Heavy Rain (PS4) - 0%

Prototype 2 (PS4)- 0%

L.A. Noire Remastered- 0%

 

All games started at 0%. Will update this post with percentage updates.

Edited by Zach
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This actually works out nicely for me. I originally didn't want to join this because of Monster Hunter World Iceborne. This game will take some 100 hours to complete (this franchise, among some others (Soulsborne), is the reason my backlog keeps growing), it'd be really hard to get at least four other games done within three months (assuming I don't just play really short games). But with six months to complete the games, it should be doable.

 

So, as for my list...

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9440-monster-hunter-world-iceborne

 

Well. That's it for now. But that's only one game and five are needed. Let me explain.

 

While participating in the summer backlog challenge, I realized I don't like deciding what I'm going to play months in advance. So I'll enter with a few shorter games (likely 20 hours at most per game) alongside Iceborne and add the lenghty games during the challenge once I know what I want to play. Also, I'm not going to enter with nine games (like the summer challenge), but rather start with five. I have a job and not nearly as much free time as I used to (didn't have any time off of work either), these nine games I added are too much to complete in three months due to my job and everything else going on.

 

Other than that, the summer challenge is not over yet and I want to see which of my games are still incomplete near the end of this challenge. Maybe I'll add some of the remaining games to the fall/winter challenge.

 

So expect the full list within the next few weeks.

Edited by viech54
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Here's my list:

 

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) - 16%

 

Horizon Chase Turbo (PS4) - 20%

 

Dark Souls: Remastered (PS4) - 5%

 

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - 0%

 

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) - 0%

 

Shanky: The Vegan's Nightmare (PS4) - 5% (This is the game design equivalent of hemorrhoids. The sooner can get rid of it, the better.

 

Mass Effect (PS3) - 4%

 

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) - 0%

 

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS4) - 0%

 

Jack and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS4) - 0%

 

Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4) - 0%

 

Sound Shapes (PS4) - 0%

 

Slayaway Camp (PS4) - 0%

 

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (PS4) - 0%

 

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3) - 0%

 

Edited by Spaghetti_Grabsy
Added more games and updated completion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is perfect! I’ll join also :) I’m moving to Miami in October so didn’t think I’d join because of everything I need to arrange. Also I’m not sure I’ll have my PlayStation right away. I’ll add the list later. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looking at my backlog and taking work and Uni into account I am going to start with the following and may add some more later

 

Borderlands 3 (Pre ordered)

 

Graveyard keeper (28%)

Blackout Club (28%)

Rocketbirds 2 (16%)

The Adventure pals (16%)

Spyro the Dragon 2 (1%)

Spyro the Dragon 3 (0%)

Burly men at sea (0%)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, MidnightDragon said:

and the maximum is 50.

:o That is just crazy.

 

Not sure whether to join or not. Dragon Quest Builders 2 and the new Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC is pimping me out. :|

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now