Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

I played a lot of Mass Effect on my first day. Nothing too interesting happened. After I got done playing Mass Effect, I played Prison Architect because it was a chill game.

My first Prison went well at first but it was too small. I decided to plant trees and harvest their wood to make money instead of run the prison. I fired every staff member that wasn't part of my logging business and left the front door open so the prisoners could leave. A few were too stu- good to leave so I tried demolishing the prison but my employees were too busy logging to demolish it.

I got the idea to request a bunch of prisoners and have them stand on the side of the road. Prisoner arrive in handcuffs and they can't do anything while in handcuffs. They would eventually die of starvation but I found a way around that. I hired a bunch of doctors to inject the prisoners with green liquid, so they get healed before starving. My plan worked well until I got arrested for letting too many prisoners died. I got lucky and accidentally found a glitch to not lose. I purchased a land expansion when/while I was being hauled into prison. As a result, the game let me continue playing like I didn't lose but I couldn't move the camera or save. I had 500 prisoners standing in my prison at once. I decided to sell the prison as soon as possible (I had to wait because if anyone dies in a 24 hour period, you are not allowed to sell) because I couldn't earn any other trophies. I had 'earned' a million dollars from this morally questionable adventure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

I probably would have been able to make much more progress if I hadn't been so sidetracked by Crash Bandicoot lately. It's just such an addictive game.

I know how you feel. I had to lock up my Nintendo Switch and my physical copy of Dragon Quest Builders 2 to keep myself from playing them and building up more crap. I already have a PS4 file which has a Japanese shrine(using the new Hotto stuff pack items) and Navajo desert abode with swimming pool and aquarium with fish from the Aquarium stuff pack. I'll never get to play Squall Leonheart if I didn't ban myself from DQB2. xD

4 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Really regretting the fact that i've never played these Crash games as a kid. They were kinda before my time since I grew up more with the PS2 titles like Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter and Sly but then again so was Spyro which I did play. Perhaps it's for the best since I can experience everything for the first time right now I guess.

The nice thing is that even though my niece Olivia will probably never experience Ratchet and Clank first-day, video games are immortal so they'll still be around when she's old enough to run a controller. If she's interested, though. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

My first Prison went well at first but it was too small. I decided to plant trees and harvest their wood to make money instead of run the prison. I fired every staff member that wasn't part of my logging business and left the front door open so the prisoners could leave. A few were too stu- good to leave so I tried demolishing the prison but my employees were too busy logging to demolish it.

I got the idea to request a bunch of prisoners and have them stand on the side of the road. Prisoner arrive in handcuffs and they can't do anything while in handcuffs. They would eventually die of starvation but I found a way around that. I hired a bunch of doctors to inject the prisoners with green liquid, so they get healed before starving. My plan worked well until I got arrested for letting too many prisoners died. I got lucky and accidentally found a glitch to not lose. I purchased a land expansion when/while I was being hauled into prison. As a result, the game let me continue playing like I didn't lose but I couldn't move the camera or save. I had 500 prisoners standing in my prison at once. I decided to sell the prison as soon as possible (I had to wait because if anyone dies in a 24 hour period, you are not allowed to sell) because I couldn't earn any other trophies. I had 'earned' a million dollars from this morally questionable adventure.

You're the worst prison architect ever... but you could always go into lumberjacking. xD Glad you enjoyed the game.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 11:36 AM, Kishnabe said:

FFX HD--> 19%

Added:

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash 1%

Beast Quest 0%

Senran Kagura: Burst Re:Newal 0%

VALKYRIE DRIVE: BHIKKHUNI 1%

Magrunner: Dark Pulse 32%

Dokuro  32%

1. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  2. Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  3. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (0%, will buy later)
  4. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (0%, will buy later)
  5. Secret of Mana (2%)
  6. Ratchet and Clank (unstarted)
  7. Castlevania Requiem (unstarted)
  8. LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  9. Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  10. Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  11. Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (will buy later)
  12. Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (will buy later)
  13. Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (will buy later)
  14. Dark Arcana: The Carnival (will buy later)
  15. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (will buy later)
  16. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  17. Buff Knight Advanced (22%)
  18. LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  19. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita, 12%)
  20. LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (0%)
  21. Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  22. Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (0% -> 100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  23. Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita, 1% -> 50%)
  24. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  25. Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

Forgot to update my PAPC entry. I actually got it up to 30% yesterday and then up to 50% today with a few more trophies.

I don't know why the newer Raitalaika games aren't getting trophy images in the trophy cards. Anyways, got some grinding done in Secret of Mana and then realized "Oh wait, I was doing Legend of the Skyfish next!" So I finished up another cheap EZPZ game, but it was pretty gorgeous. It's a Zelda-crawler but at least the final boss kicked by a$$ a few times. I ended up uninstalling it because I forgot how to cast the hook and thought it was R1 instead of right analog. The line casting is wonky but then it's the same as in real fishing. :P

Will probably look in FFVIII Remastered soon. Can't wait to see the new models in front of the old PS1 background. xD

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 3

Another swift update!

4 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (0%, will buy later)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (0% -> 7%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (unstarted)
  • Castlevania Requiem (unstarted)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (will buy later)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (will buy later)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (will buy later)
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (22%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita, 12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (0%)
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (50%)
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

I decided to just take the plunge into FFVIIIR and found the game really enjoyable. They did a nice smoothing of the old FMVs and the character models look so much cleaner. Squall's hair does look like he has bed head and Quistis is creepy with her eyes when the battle zooms in on her after victory. I prefer her with glasses.

Anyways, I like how you can use in-game options to speed up the game and actually make your party immune to damage. I am sure it won't protect against status effects. I completely forgot how to use GFs and ended up getting 3 levels when I realized I needed to go into the GF menu and assign ability to learn. Woops. Then I used Degenerator on a fish and got another level for Quistis so she's at Level 11 now, and I was trying to keep everyone's level low. Whoops. I'm going to try to get all of the mid-level magic and do the insane thing - get 50 Ruby Dragon cards for 100 Flare for both Quistis and Squall. I have six months so no rush to advance the story. xD

I got the 100 kills and 100 draws from enemies easily with triple speed. Carding enemies actually counts as a kill for the trophy, so if you want to keep your levels low, just get the Card ability and use it on damaged enemies. ^_^

I do not see myself playing anything else on PS4 for a long time. Lesson to learn, Square-Enix: Make your remaster trophy lists not suck. I'm looking at you King of Swing from FFIXR. :P

I do intend to get more Vita gameplay - I have 100 Pic-A-Pix to go. :(

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

I do not see myself playing anything else on PS4 for a long time. Lesson to learn, Square-Enix: Make your remaster trophy lists not suck. I'm looking at you King of Swing from FFIXR. :P

That would require them learning how to make trophy lists that don't suck in general along with minigames that don't suck.  Though I will say the FFVIII trophy list is far more bearable than the previous PC release's achievement list.  No low level challenge, no getting every triple triad card and no 10k kills.  Looks like Square may be learning a bit at least.

As far as my progress, just did some random quests in Omega Quintet and Zero no Kiseki, no trophy progress there.  Asdivine Menace came out as expected today so I started that.  Its only storyline trophies though are for starting the game and beating the game, so it will be a while before I get more trophies.  Should be an easy plat overall though since the trophies are pretty much get every ending, finish all the subquests and clear all levels of the arena.

First one down, not sure how quick the next will be since my co-op friend wants to play something.

V Adventures of Mana 0% ●●●  
3 Beyond Good & Evil 0% ●●●  
V Code: Realize - Future Blessings 0% 100% September 3rd
V Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc 17% ●●●  
3 Dragon Age: Inquisition 10% ●●●  
4 Dragon Quest Builders 0% ●●●  
3 InFamous 2 8% ●●●  
3 Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 8% ●●●  
4 The Order: 1886 5% ●●●  
4 Until Dawn 0% ●●●  

Man, I forgot how weird the universe is for that series. Implies weddings on the box and in the name, and then I hop straight into drugs, the mafia, Jack the Ripper, a rather creepy version of Hansel and Gretel... which I'll take over romance, but hey.

Not that the wedding arcs aren't there, they're just in one of four categories. Seemed pretty scattered for a VN, though not bad.  :dunno:

• Like 3

Small update.  Been working on A Plague Tale: Innocence.  I finished the story and now I just need to clean up some misc trophies and upgrade everything to 100%.  Upgrading will be annoying since it resets everything back to what you had at the chapter your replaying to get crafting materials.  So I will have to play through several chapters again just to get enough to upgrade everything completely.  Once I am finished with it I'll start on The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.  It's been on my system for a while and now I will finally play it.

A Plague Tale: Innocence                          59%          27/36           PS4

Sleeping Dogs                                               7%            7/60            PS4

Hunting Simulator                                        16%            8/31            PS4

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim                           7%            7/76            PS4

Assassin's Creed Odyssey                          15%          18/94            PS4

LEGO Jurassic World                                  28%          19/50            PS4

Detroit: Become Human                              11%            8/49            PS4

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter                      0%            0/14            PS4

Assassin's Creed Syndicate                          7%           6/57            PS4

Medal Of Honor Frontline                            17%          12/46           PS3

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars          12%           8/49            PS3

Flower                                                          33%           7/14            PS3

Beyond Good & Evil HD                                4%           1/12            PS3

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West                    6%            5/59           PS3

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP                     35%          21/39           Vita

Going to try and do some more tomorrow.  Not sure what I will be able to do through the rest of the week since I work through Saturday.

• Like 4

Started and finished two games so far and am adding one more to my list. Haven't touched anything else on my list since the event came underway so no progress to update there. Not sure what I'll start next yet, but I'm sure I'll pick something soon. 

(PS4) The American Dream - 0% ➟ 100%

(PS4) The Escapists - 0%

(PS4) Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - 0% ➟ 100%

(PS4) Trine Enchanted Edition - 0%

(PS4) The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 15%

(PS4) The Legend of Korra - 0%

(PS4) Persona 4: Dancing All Night - 8%

(PS4) RiME - 17%

(PS4) Star Wars Bounty Hunter - 4%

(PS4) Unravel - 8%

(PS4) Worms Battlegrounds - 19%

(PS4) Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - 0%

(PS4) Borderlands 3 - 0%

(PS4) God of War III Remastered - 0%

(PS4) Race The Sun - 0%

New addition:

(PS4) Just Cause 4 - 28%

• Like 2

Another Update (#02)

(PS4) Marvel’s Spider-Man - 0%

(PS3) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 0%

(PS4/VR) Astro Bot: Rescue Mission - 0%

(PS4/VR) Red Matter - 0%

(PS4) Bridge Constructor Portal - 0%

(PS4) Uncharted: Lost Legacy - 12%  >>  51%

(PS4) The Sims 4 - 0%

(PS4) Destroy All Humans - 0%

(PS4) Destroy All Humans 2 - 0%

(PS4) Oxenfree - 0%

(PS4) The First Tree - 28%

Made a lot of progress on Uncharted: Lost Legacy the last two days. Finished my first playthrough (Explorer difficulty so I could get the collectibles easily.) and started Crushing difficulty.

• Like 2

Just a small update:

1.  Final Fantasy VIII - 0% >> 11%

2.  Graveyard Keeper - 0%

3.  Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

4.  The Sims 4 - 0% >> 5%

5.  Revenant Saga - 5%

6.  Final Fantasy X - 13%

7.  Final Fantasy VII - 0%

8.  Detroit: Become Human - 0%

9.  Trine: Enchanted Edition - 8%

10.  Dungeon Travelers 2 - 0%

11.  What Remains of Edith Finch - 0%

Started up Sims 4 a few nights ago just for some casual fun, actually found myself enjoying it more than anticipated.  Might be a slow burner though as I'm finding it nice just to chill out with that game.  I did have one failed attempt at Basket Case trophy but I think I'll end up following the PST guide as it makes it seem pretty simple and isn't reliant on the hats.

Made a good start on Final Fantasy VIII today too;  I have to admit I'm enjoying the 3x game speed modifier just as it makes travelling around much quicker.  I'm not really that far into the game, I've fished out an old power-leveling guide so I've been using that - spent way too long playing Triple Triad for Elvoret cards so I can get Lionheart Gunblade (nearly called it a keyblade, lol) in "disc one".  I'm currently up to Dollet just power leveling one of the characters with the other two dead, and also leveling my Guardian Forces, learning their abilities etc.  Fond memories of spending the entire night doing this back when I was 16/17...dang I'm getting old.

Now that @RuneEyesDragon has reminded me about the Ruby Dragon card and Flare, I'm going to need to do that also along with Abyss Worm cards for Tornado!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, neospoon said:

Small update. Everything is setup nicely for TLOU. Hunting Simulator sits at 74%. I need to shoot down one more deer for the last  4 trophies to pop with the platinum right after that. But before I do that it’s 3 playthroughs of the last of us, which will probably take me about a week because of the available time I have in the evening during the week. I just hope it won’t wear me out and demotivate me. There was a time where I used to finish the game twice during a weekend on PS4 every weekend. Not sure if I can deal with that much during a weekend anymore. I’m not using the 2 playthrough glitch although I will use some glitches within the game to make life a little easier. Anyway here is my progress so far.

• Silent Hill 2 - 0% (0/28) (ps3)
  • Fallout 3 - 2% (3/73) (PS3)
  • Metro: Last Light - 4% (4/71)(PS3)
  • God of War Ascension - 4% (3/36) (PS3)
  • The Last of Us - 32% (18/50) (PS3)
  • God of War - 0% (0/37) (PS4)
  • Plague Inc. Evolved - 0% (0/55) (PS4)
  • Hunting Simulator - 1% => 37% => 74% (25/31) (PS4)
  • Until Dawn - 14% (4/19) (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 15% (23/100) (PS4)
  • Rocksmith 2014 - 22% (15/48) (PS4)

hope you guys and girls are having fun. So far I’m happy with my progress and game selection! 

Good luck everyone 

Good luck to you as well dude. Enjoy The Last of Us, that is a game that I badly need to pick up on the PS4 and experience myself as I only did the beginning on the PS3 then sold the console.....?? why oh why.....

• Like 1

Update!

I've been playing Judgment after work everyday after work. I like the game so far and making progress slowly. I am a bit worried about the 100% completion trophy, but that will come later. Besides that I'm playing Overcooked 2 DLC which is not on my list, but is a nice stressfull game for in between.

Besides that I couldn't contain myself and I bought Control and a plague tale: Innocence. The games should't be too long to 100% so I added them to my list.  

1. Judgment - 1% (1/47) --> 8% (6/47)

2. Subnautica - 0% (0/18)

3. The Messenger - 11% (8/43)

4. Shenmue II - 15% (7/28)

5. Spyro the dragon - 20% (12/37)

6. Celeste - 4% (2/31)

7. Owlboy - 28% (10/24)

8. Sekiro: Shadows die twice - 12% (8/34)

9. Control - 0% (0/47)

10. A plague tale: Innocence - 0% (0/36)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Good luck to you as well dude. Enjoy The Last of Us, that is a game that I badly need to pick up on the PS4 and experience myself as I only did the beginning on the PS3 then sold the console.....1f62d.png1f62d.png why oh why.....

DO IT! You will most likely enjoy it a lot! I have a weird history with TLOU too. I bought it when it first came out on PS3, got it a couple days before official release. I dont know why but I never touched it, never installed it or even thought about playing it. Fast forward a couple of years it gets a remaster. Bought it day one and finally decided to give it a go. Since then I've played the game so much, that I'm actually not worried about my survivor or grounded runs. Then we got the notification about the servers shutting down, which for me was the reason to finally play the game on PS3. I've boosted the online trophies in 3 days, and then this challenge came along. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Update!

I've been playing Judgment after work everyday after work. I like the game so far and making progress slowly. I am a bit worried about the 100% completion trophy, but that will come later. Besides that I'm playing Overcooked 2 DLC which is not on my list, but is a nice stressfull game for in between.

Besides that I couldn't contain myself and I bought Control and a plague tale: Innocence. The games should't be too long to 100% so I added them to my list.  

1. Judgment - 1% (1/47) --> 8% (6/47)

2. Subnautica - 0% (0/18)

3. The Messenger - 11% (8/43)

4. Shenmue II - 15% (7/28)

5. Spyro the dragon - 20% (12/37)

6. Celeste - 4% (2/31)

7. Owlboy - 28% (10/24)

8. Sekiro: Shadows die twice - 12% (8/34)

9. Control - 0% (0/47)

10. A plague tale: Innocence - 0% (0/36)

What is Judgment like? I have debated it for a while, I gather it is like the Yakuza series which is another that I have never got going with but plan to.

37 minutes ago, neospoon said:

DO IT! You will most likely enjoy it a lot! I have a weird history with TLOU too. I bought it when it first came out on PS3, got it a couple days before official release. I dont know why but I never touched it, never installed it or even thought about playing it. Fast forward a couple of years it gets a remaster. Bought it day one and finally decided to give it a go. Since then I've played the game so much, that I'm actually not worried about my survivor or grounded runs. Then we got the notification about the servers shutting down, which for me was the reason to finally play the game on PS3. I've boosted the online trophies in 3 days, and then this challenge came along. 

Oh I definitely will be getting 100% on the PS4 version! I don't have the console now but plan on getting one at Xmas to go back to some games but obviously the PS3 version will forever be unfinished. I hate having the same game on both consoles on my list but this needs to be done as it is one of the best games ever made by most people's opinion and I am yet to experience it! Good luck with all your others too pal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

What is Judgment like? I have debated it for a while, I gather it is like the Yakuza series which is another that I have never got going with but plan to.

Oh I definitely will be getting 100% on the PS4 version! I don't have the console now but plan on getting one at Xmas to go back to some games but obviously the PS3 version will forever be unfinished. I hate having the same game on both consoles on my list but this needs to be done as it is one of the best games ever made by most people's opinion and I am yet to experience it! Good luck with all your others too pal.

It's a lot like Yakuza. Although I've only played Yakuza 0 for a bit I can see the similarities between them. There's a lot of melee combat, open world things to do like games and sidequests and a nice mainstory through all that. I like the story so far, it's a bit dramatic but I like that about it. The detective stuff is fun but not really challenging and I can also see it getting a bit repetative. But I hear that if you're interested in Yakuza this is a good startingpoint because it's only 1 game in stead of a whole series.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 1:37 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (0%, will buy later)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (7% -> 12%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (unstarted)
  • Castlevania Requiem (unstarted)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (will buy later)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (will buy later)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (will buy later)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (will buy later)
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (22%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita, 12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (0%)
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (50% -> 100%  :platinum:) [9/4]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

Finally, my trophy card won't be showing that awful background art, as I finally got the plat for Pic-A-Pix Classic on Vita. I was forced to go off and on all day yesterday with it as, while I found it easier to hold down the button to draw lines, it was still a slog. 90% of the pictures are the 15x15 tile so it got a bit dull. Anyways, I think I'll avoid future Pic-A-Pix games forever. I'm not that insane. 'Specially not doing Block-A-Pix.

Meanwhile, I am focusing on my shiny new toy, FFVIII Remastered. (Just gonna call if FF8 for now on because nobody remembers that it was first on the PS2.) I am going to be stuck in Dollet for a long time as I want to grind out my Guardian Forces I have - Quetz, Shiva and Ifrit(which I named after Pokemon xD) to high levels and get all of their abilities learned first. The problem is that the best source of AP during "the mission" is a double Anacondour, which gives 8 AP, but it's rarer than hen's teeth and I usually get a single soldier or a ugly reject from Half Life 2 instead, which gives only 1 AP. I killed off Squall and Zell so only Seifer gets the EXP(and I junctioned all the Forces to him so they get the EXP too), and he's quite a beast. I never got to use his limit break in the original game so this option to make him immortal(nothing in this area can take all his HP in one blow) and let him do his limit break every turn is awesome. And for the record, you are reading the ramblings of a guy who got 100% in the OG when he was in community college so I know what I am doing. ^_^ Did get one more trophy by getting Squall's second-best weapon - Triple Triad cards really are broken with Card Mod, I managed to get 60 Flare before I got sick of Triple Triad and afraid of losing my cards. I know I'll have to deal with he CC club for a trophy but I'll deal with them once I win some more special character cards that give me better luck. What I use(Jumbo Cactaur, Ifrit, Quistis, Minimog and Tonberry King) is good but still risky. Didn't get Save the Queen for Quistis as that requires a lot more Triple Triad and I won't have her usable again until much later in the story.

And yes, I know I have six Artifex Mundi titles breathing down my back. I haven't forgotten that. I'll get to them soon. :(

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

First update: Knocked out Control. I liked a lot about the game though the end of the game narrative is definitely the weaker part of the story. Combat was excellent but had some slowdown even using a Ps4 Pro. Touched Catherine which I am enjoying, playing blind I realised I have missed a lot of the side stories from NPCs in the bar but I guess I can always redo. Started Man of Midan and enjoy what I've played but I've put on hold until I find a good trophy guide - there are day 1 guides which seem legit but after my first blind playthrough I will want an optimal trophy strategy and I think early days there will be lots of unknowns about collectables and relationships within the game.

2064 Read only memories 0%
Age of Wonders: Planetfall 20%
Amnesia 1%
Catherine Full Body 0% >10%
Control 0% >100%
Dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin 31%
Greedfall 0%
Legend of Heroes: trails of cold steel 15%
Phoenix Wright: Ace attoutney Trilogy 11%
Project diva x 32%
Resonance of fate 21%
Robinson: The Journey 10%
Shantae and the pirates curse 25%
Space hulk deathwing 28%
The man of midan 0% > 1%
The Silver Case 0%
Thronebreaker 4%
Utawarerumono: Mask of truth 35%

Criminal girls 1%
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc 31%
Muv Luv 26%
Persona 4 golden 27%
Project diva f 2nd 15%
Seran Kagura Bon Appetit! 34%
Tokyo xanadu 20%

I have some minor updates to do. First of all I wish to add Call of Juarez Bound in Blood too if that's ok @MidnightDragon:

1. Devil May Cry (PS3) - 14% -> 28%

2. Devil May Cry 3 (PS3) - 1%

3. One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 11%

4. Brutal Legend (PS3) - 18%

5. Bayonetta (PS3) - 2%

6. Alice : Madness Returns (PS3) - 0% -> 3%

7. L.A. Noire (PS3) - 5%

8. Deadpool (PS3) - 11%

9. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - 5%  -NEWLY ADDED

Did quite a bit of progress on DMC1 although the game starts to be a pain in the ass ( goddamn camera), already ordering a turbo controller , ain't fighting Mundus the regular smashing key way in DMD again. Also started Alice Madness Return , more specific American McGee's Alice( the first game), I am taking my sweet time with this gem, loving the game too much.

This surely gave me an extra motivation boost to finish everything in the backlog.

• Like 2