Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

First update time!

I cracked on with Guardians of the Galaxy and final got the platinum for it a little over 2 years sicne I started it and completed the first episode.

I also picked up Monster Hunter World Iceborne Master Edition and plan to play an whole bunch with a friend so I'm adding these 2 games to my list.

I must be mad adding in 2x 250+ hour games especially since I'm starting from scratch after putting 200 hours into the base game on a different platform :D but I should have plenty of time over the next 6 months to work towards both of these platinum.

The currently plan is to start and gradually play Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight but since my HDD is currently full I may need to finish up a bunch of other stuff hogging space.

Obscure Ale's Autumn/Winter Backlog challenge

Spoiler

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

Senran kagura Shinovi Versus

PSV

20%

Guardians of the Galaxy

PS4

20%

100%

4/9/19

Horizon Zero Dawn

PS4

1%

The Surge

PS4

0%

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

PS

0%

Persona 5

PS4

0%

Burly Men at Sea

PSV

0%

Titanfall 2

PS4

0%

Lara Croft GO

PSV

0%

Gravity Rush 2

PS4

0%

Atelier Sophie

PS4

0%

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

PSV

0%

The Assembly

PS4

0%

Onrush

PS4 0%    

Man of Medan*

PS4

0%

Soma

PS4

0%

What Remains of Edith Finch

PS4

0%

Beyond: Two Souls

PS4

0%

Batman

PS4

0%

Contrast

PS4 0%    

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

PS4

0%

Monster Hunter World

PS4

0%

22%

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

PS4 0% 1%  

Edited by Obscure_Ale
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

1.  Final Fantasy VIII - 11% >> 17%

2.  Graveyard Keeper - 0%

3.  Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

4.  The Sims 4 - 5%

5.  Revenant Saga - 5%

6.  Final Fantasy X - 13%

7.  Final Fantasy VII - 0%

8.  Detroit: Become Human - 0%

9.  Trine: Enchanted Edition - 8%

10.  Dungeon Travelers 2 - 0%

11.  What Remains of Edith Finch - 0%

Been finding it hard balancing trophy hunting with other things but made some light progress with Final Fantasy VIII.  Spent WAY too much time turning fish on the beach into cards just for AP to get Diablos abilities.  Also playing cards a lot, I enjoy Triple Triad too much!

I might swap to something else over the weekend, balance my time out a bit.  Really I'd like FFVIII to be a milestone but I'm so far off my next one

I feel you on that one. I wanted VIII to be a milestone as well but I'm far off too, I just hit 40 with Conan Exiles. And I spent entirely way too long carding, I didn't stick to the Lionheart disc 1 method as strict as possible, as I got bored farming for elnoyle cards, but I was able to get it by FH (disc 2) so either way, it's still sumer early. Now I'm having loads of fun slaughtering everything. 

As much as I want to make progress in other ones on the list, I feel like starting and stopping games is what got me in this mess in the first place lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (comes out 9/20)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (0%)
  • Castlevania Requiem (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (0% -> 100% :platinum:) [9/7]
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (0%)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (0%)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (0%)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (0% -> 60%)
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (41%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (19% -> 30%)
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/4]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

So I got more LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) done, only one more set of story levels to go. It's nice that you only have nine of these each movie instead of the five for each you have to do in the PS4 version, which I have on tap. UGH. :(

Started the Artifex Mundi haul last night. Tried to plat Abyss in one go but for some reason I must have accidentally failed to do dominoes in one hidden object puzzle as I didn't get the trophy for completing all Domino games so that's a third playthrough. ? Went with the first Enigmatis and completed it just now but I had to back up the save to Cloud a couple of times because the hidden-object puzzles are so dark you can't see hidden objects very well so I had to use a hint to find the last object and then overwrite with the back up.

Will try to do some more LEGO Jurassic World while going to and from church tonight, then maybe try to do the dominoes again. I swore I did all of the domino games.

• Like 1

Started and finished another couple games, and I'm going to try to do one more before Borderlands 3 gets released next week. After that comes out I'll likely be focused on that for a while. Haven't made progress in anything else on my list, I'm only doing one or two games at a time so I don't end up starting a bunch and taking forever to finish any of them. Outside of the event I've been working on Advanced Warfare for the PS4 and got 100% in the base game, so just the four add-on's to finish up now.

(PS4) The American Dream - 100%

(PS4) The Escapists - 0%

(PS4) Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - 100%

(PS4) Trine Enchanted Edition - 0%

(PS4) The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 15%

(PS4) The Legend of Korra - 0%

(PS4) Persona 4: Dancing All Night - 8% ➟ 100%

(PS4) RiME - 17%

(PS4) Star Wars Bounty Hunter - 4%

(PS4) Unravel - 8%

(PS4) Worms Battlegrounds - 19%

(PS4) Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - 0%

(PS4) Borderlands 3 - 0%

(PS4) God of War III Remastered - 0%

(PS4) Race The Sun - 0% ➟ 100%

(PS4) Just Cause 4 - 28%

• Like 3

Until Dawn Plat - already prepared a save up to Chapter 9 before the start. Plat #1.
Saints Row IV Re Elected - Earned the first 10 trophies for this game

Saints Row IV Re Elected - 22 more trophies today

Saints Row IV Re Elected - only 6 more trophies left to get, finished the story and both DLCs today

Saints Row IV Re Elected - finished, Pplat #2
Lego Batman 3 - 8 trophies

Lego Batman 3 - finished the story and all DLCs

Lego Batman 3 - continued with Batman, missing 7 trophies

Lego Batman 3 - finished, Plat #3
Ghost Recon Wildlans - picked this up as next game, might need to pause when BL3 releases

Saints Row IV:

0% -> 100%

Until Dawn:

27% - 100%

Lego Batman 3:

5% - 100%

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Been playing AC IV and having lots of fun, though not on my list. However, after today, going to have to put all PS3 gaming on hold for a bit. Then I’ll start working on my list soon.

Trying to find a happy balance between my backlog list, titles i was already working on that I have high % or near completion in, and squeezing in new games on my radar. The struggle

Boy do I enjoy slow days at work where I can not only knock out some schoolwork AND get some gaming in! 

40% for the Walking Dead on Vita, 33% when you factor in the 400 Days DLC. Not major progress, but it's a chapter out of the way so when I have gaming time at home I can spend on something I enjoy much more, like VIII which I am having a blast playing.

It will be bittersweet when I finish it and get the plat for FF VIII, but it will be a very welcome addition since I wasn't ever anticipating it being released on newer consoles. Should be able to knock out a few more trophies for it depending on my gaming time in the next few days, but I anticipate by mid-week I should be at least over 50% on FFVIII, keeping my eyes peeled for side quests (2 more magazines left, and I can't complete the Obel Lake or PuPu without Ragnarok anyways)

Debating what title to go for after VIII...

The Infamous games will take a brief period of readjustment on controls and utilizing the powers,

The job mastery in Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon isn't an issue, but getting hundreds of levels deep in the infinite dungeon will take some careful preparation.

The Spyro games are pretty self explanatory. Still gotta finish one, but its too high completion for me to include in this challenge.

Unfinished Swan will probably be left for days like today where I have some time at work to squeeze in some sneaky vita play. If only my remote play connection from here was stable enough..

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

PS4

22%

Final Fantasy VIII Remaster

PS4

28%

34% 

Infamous 2

PS3

32%

Infamous First Light

PS4

34%

Spyro 2

PS4

0%

Spyro 3

PS4

0%

The Unfinished Swan

VITA

9%

The Walking Dead

VITA

9%

33% 

Detroit: Become Human

PS4

0%

• Like 2

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Releases 10/22/19) (0 out of probably 53 trophies)

2. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution) (0 out of 57 trophies)

3. Omega Quintet (10%) (7 out of 55 trophies)

4. Asdivine Menace :platinum:

5. Bonds of the Skies :platinum:

6. Sephirothic Stories :platinum:

7. Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (0 out of 50 trophies)

8. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution) (23%) (16 out of 49 trophies)

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0 out of 49 trophies)

70 out of 360 trophies earned so far, 3 out of 9 games completed.

Finshed up Sephirothic Stores, which was pretty cute and fun, though definitely an only average Kemco game and really short to boot.  Only have one pretty easy one left and then the rest are all a bit more meaty in length overall.

• Like 1

Weekly Update #1

• 101 Ways to Die (0%)
  • Alone With You (VITA) (0%)
  • Bridge Constructor (VITA) (PS4) (0%)
  • Cast of the Seven Godsends: Redux (0%)
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3) (1%)
  • Metro: Last Light Redux (0%) => 15%
  • Shadow of the Colossus (5%)
  • Steins;Gate (PS3) (0%)
  • Teslagrad (0%) => 40%
  • The Escapists: The Walking Dead (0%)
  • The Mark of Kri (0%)
  • Transistor (0%)
  • Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space (0%) => 100% - 01/09/19
  • inFamous First Light (0%) => 100% - 02/09/19
  • Life is Strange (0%) => 100% - 05/09/19

Some nice progress made this past week. I've made a slight alteration to my list - I have decided to play Bridge Constructor on the PS4 instead of the Vita as I've read numerous reports that the game performs terribly on the Vita. I'm also pretty much set on sticking to weekly updates, seeing as this challenge is quite a long one and it would feel more organised to me personally.

Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space - One of the worst games I've ever played. The idea was nice, and it was a game I would have liked to have enjoyed, but the execution was just plain awful. Luckily you have the ability to skip the convoluted puzzles which cuts down some of the time you'll waste struggling through this game. The voice acting, graphics and controls are all laughable at best. Stay away from it if you have any respect for yourself, it's simply not worth the easy platinum.

inFamous First Light - I had a lot of fun with this game. The story itself was short but I found Fetch's story to be quite interesting (even though I knew about a lot of it already from playing Second Son). The combat challenges are where the game really shines though and I had a lot of fun going through the five main ones. Managed to rack up over 7,000,000 points in the Beta survival challenge, and proceeded to top my friends list in all but one of the challenges! With this game I now have every inFamous trophy available to date, hope we get to see more of these in the future!

V2s9Y6O.jpg

Life Is Strange - Such a fantastic game. Definitely up there with some of the best games I've ever played. Loved the story, the characters, the setting, all of the optional sub-plots and sub-activities. Loved the art style, the ability to make choices and the actual effects they have on the characters and the world surrounding them. LOVED the music, was extremely appropriate for the game. For me it was a story about friendship, for others it could be so much more than that. Would highly recommend giving this game a go, although it's definitely not a game for everyone.

I have two games in progress going into this week - Teslagrad and Metro: Last Light Redux. As usual I've enjoyed reading everyone's updates, and wish everyone a fruitful week of gaming ahead! 

• Like 3

It has been a week (give or take), so I'll update everyone on my progress. I may spoil some plot/aspects of Mass Effect, Mass Effect 3, Hyperdimension Neptunia and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Feel free to not read this to avoid spoilers or if you don't feel like reading this.

Mass Effect - The Official Unofficial Aurora Story

Mass Effect is a well know game. It is famous for having your choices in previous games effect the later games. The story I'm about may not be 100% accurate but I got everything important correct.

My Commander Shepard is named Aurora Shepard. She doesn't do well in social situations and resorts to insulting people until they do what she wants or just shoots them. She grew up a orphan in the slum known as earth. Aurora joined the military (legally) because they had food and guns. She quickly rose threw the ranks because she kept living and getting the job done. Because of her performance, she became a candidate for the Spectres.

The game begins during a simple mission to pick up some important old thing on Eden Prime. Everything goes wrong. The Eden Prime was targeted by Geth for unknown reasons, Richard L. Jenkins died honorably in battle and the whole team will miss him. Aurora and Kaidan went on, made ghere terrible mistake of saving Ashley from some Geth and did plot stuff. Kaidan accidentally activated the important thing and was about to die, probably? Aurora saves him so she can become the protagonist.

The Citadel Council is a little upset because Aurora broke the old thingy and decided to blame Saren for it. After the Council tells Aurora to politely shove off, she goes the medical clinic for some medicine for her and Kaidan's headaches. The place is getting robbed or something but this Garrus fellow handles it. Garrus also doesn't like Saren and is hot so I let him join my party. I went with Garrus to turn his C-Sec resignation, when we met Wrex. Wrex seemed like a nice Krogan, so we added him to the party too. We went to the bar to celebrate our new friendship and to get Garrus drunk enough to sleep with me but everyone in the bar wanted me dead. Everyone that wasn't on ny team died and we got a mission to save a Quarian. I saved Tali because I needed the experience points. Tali also had evidence that Saren was responsible for Eden Prime and was working with a advanced race of murder-bots called Reapers, that want to kill everything that's intelligent. The bar for 'intelligent' was so low that even I qualified for death, so I guess I'll go stop that. The Council also made me a Spectre and Captain Anderson (my long time friend and former superior officer) 'willingly' gave me his space ship and crew. Tali also joined the crew. I was going to let a Hanar, Elcor and Volus join the crew to spite Ashley some more but none wanted to join my party.

Aurora and the Party (except Ashley) solved various minor problems around the galaxy. A lot of problems were solved with guns and a few journalists got punched in the face. I solved Bring Down the Sky buy killing every Batarian on sight, letting all the hostages die, shooting Balak until he is almost dead before sending him to prison. Garrus got to kill Doctor Hart, Wrex got his families armour back, Tali never got her Geth Data and I never did any Cerberus missions.

The police on Noveria tried to take my guns. I was legally allowed to have them because of my Spectre status. After a brief stand off where nobody got hurt, I smuggled in weapons for a Hanar. I bludgeoned very hard through bureauracy and reached Peak 15. The researchers brought the violent Rachni back from extinction and a lot of people died. Laira's mom was also inside the facility, so I killed her. Don't worry, she was used her biotics (force powers) on me first, so it was justified. I let the Rachni queen go because I wanted the chance to slaughter more Rachni if they act out again. Wrex was a little upset about my choice and tried to eat me. I mumbled something in the console that activates the nuetron purge, used Wrex and Garrus as Rachni shields (sorry Garrus [in retrospect, Ashley would have been a better shield]) while I ran to the elevator. Wrex had a fun time and Garrus lived. 

On Feros, I killed a lot of Geth and helped the Zhu's Hope Colonists. I saved everyone from the Thorian. That fight is probably my favorite in the game because it's so creepy.

Virmire is the most important mission of the game and you will lose at least one party member here. After taking out the AA guns, you meet up with Captain Kirrahe. He will talk about how Saren is curing the genophage (a Krogan 'problem' that makes breeding ineffective). Wrex is upset that I will destroy it but I promise to cure it in Mass Effect 3 so he calms down. Kirrahe want to bring one of my humans with him so I give him Kaidan. He gives a passionate speech about holding the line before sending his team to die. I sneak in the back while the Salarians be the distraction. I help them a little indirectly, boring plot stuff happens and Ashley sets up the nuke. I tie Ashley to the Nuke and save Captain Kirrahe. Saren shows up, so I shoot him until he uses the power of cutscenes to win. Fortunately, Captain Kirrahe, myself and the party members I like get away before the nuke explodes. Mission successful.

I remember to save Liara from some Prothean ruins she was researching because she is a nerd. She got stuck in a trap and was about to die of dehydration/starvation before I saved her. We needed her because Aurora, Kaidan, Garrus, Wrex and Joker couldn't figure out the clues to Saren's plan and Tali was too busy working on the engine and grinding up against Aurora to help. Liara figured out the mystery in two minutes and we went to report our finding to the council in person instead of calling and immediately hanging up on them again. Udina, the human ambassador, with the help off the council lockdown my ship and kept me on the Citadel because I would probably accidentally start a war with the terminus systems. They are right but I have to kill Saren snd stop the Reapers because weird visions told me to. Captain Anderson punches Udina in the face, gives Aurora the Normandy's keys back and tells us too kick ass.

I travel across the galaxy, kill a bunch of Geth and talk to a Prothean VI. The VI tells use Saren is going to do a bunch of bad stuff with the Citadel and gives Garrus a flash drive that will fix it (the VI didn't think Aurora & Wrex were intelligent enough to use it; Liara and Tali were not there). We take the magic Prothean Fast Travel back to the Citadel device, kill more Geth, kill Saren, Garrus uses the flash drive, don't save the council (I was planning on saving them because I wanted to call them and hang up on them some more but I accidentally skipped through the option), we kill Saren again and Joker kills the massive Reaper outside the Citadel I forgot to mention and is the real hero. Udina also wants to lead the new council, so I let him despite the backstabing because Anderson would be miserable and quit if I chose him.

I'll continue the story after I play the next game.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I started the game yesterday. I'm playing a High Elf mage that solves most of her problems with fire. So far I've joined the Mage's College and the Dark Brotherhood. I've noticed the high elfs are taller then the other races. I have yet to sell my soul to any divine entity.

Hyperdimension Neptunia

I watched a bit of plot and did the tutorial dungeon. The music was awesome.

None Autumn/Winter Backlog Challenge Games

I bought and played a game called Track Mania Turbo because I saw a YouTube video on another game in the series and the game looked fun. I stopped myself from playing it before I became totally addicted because I have other obligations that are more important.

I'll be taking a vacation to New Vegas. It will be awhile before I'm able to continue the story of Aurora Shepard.

The full updated list is in the spoiler thingy.

Spoiler

Aurora's Autum/Winter Backlog MK3

Games without a % are unplayed. Purple games are 100% complete.

Mass Effect -100%

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3 - 24%

Mass Effect Andromeda

Fallout 3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 4%

Fallout New Vegas

Bayonetta

Hyperdimension Neptunia - 8%

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Gravity Rush Remastered

Gravity Rush 2

Steredenn

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

Prison Architect - 100%

Valkyria Chroncles Remastered

Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd - 3%

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 8%

Zombi

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

Xenon Valkyrie+ - 8%

Dark Souls - 0%

Steins;Gate

• Like 4

Resolved my issue with the PS3, so adding a new title to the list.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)-32% (NEW)

Afrika

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Dragon Age: Origins-33%

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

MySims SkyHeroes-7%
Red Dead Redemption II-34%
Yakuza 0

Shouldn’t be a surprise. Enjoying it so much I don’t want to stop!

• Like 3

First update:

Unfortunately, I was not able to make as much progress as inteded due to various work related issues, settling into the new flat with the dog and gf etc. Nevetheless, the approximately 4h I've played  Guacamelee! were great! The artwork of the characters and the world itself are amazing.. Gameplay wise I can't complain either. Can't wait to continue the challenge ?

PS4:

Abzû  - 0%

Aragami - 0%

Battlefield 1 - 19%

Borderlands - 30%

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - 0% => 15%

Judgment - 0%

The Crew 2 - 0%

• Like 2

Update

• Bound By Flame [PS3] - 0%
  • Eat Them! [PS3] - 0%
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta [PS3] - 0%
  • Heavy Rain [PS4] - 17% => 31%
  • Mad Max [PS4] - 0%
  • Actual Sunlight [Vita] - 0%
  • Driveclub Bikes [PS4] - 18%
  • How to Survive 2 [PS4] - 0%
  • Wanted Corp [Vita] - 0%
  • Dragonball Xenoverse 2 [PS4] - 0%
  • Skylanders Giants [PS3] - 0%

It's been a stressful week so I couldn't focus much on my games. Things should be sorted out now (mostly). Hopefully everything will go smoother from here on.

Heavy Rain: Continued the story, still a blind run. I'm curious to see how everything will turn out/line up at the end. My plan is to finish the story next week. Then we'll see if I do a cleanup or start another game. 

4 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

Mass Effect - The Official Unofficial Aurora Story 

[snip]

Lol ??

• Like 3

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)-32=>35%

Afrika

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Dragon Age: Origins-33%

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

MySims SkyHeroes-7%
Red Dead Redemption II-34%
Yakuza 0

Didn't do much story wise tonight. Mostly just goofing off around the map. Still got two trophies, though. :)

• Like 1

1.  Final Fantasy VIII - 17% >> 24%

2.  Graveyard Keeper - 0%

3.  Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

4.  The Sims 4 - 5%

5.  Revenant Saga - 5%

6.  Final Fantasy X - 13%

7.  Final Fantasy VII - 0%

8.  Detroit: Become Human - 0%

9.  Trine: Enchanted Edition - 8%

10.  Dungeon Travelers 2 - 0%

11.  What Remains of Edith Finch - 0%

All my other challenge games going unloved in favor of Final Fantasy VIII :giggle:  Made some great progress this evening and I've reached the end of Disc 1 now, or where the end of Disc 1 would be anyway.  I actually got the 1,000 kill trophy showing that I did spend way too long on the beach carding up fish, also bagged myself Lionheart on Disc 1 too :D  Spent a lot of time on abolishing card rules too.  Got the Obel Lake sidequest started and I think I'm doing well on the Timber Maniacs collectibles.  I've been trying to keep Squall as low level as possible, he's currently only level 9 but with good magic junctioned making every boss so far a piece of cake.

I realized that #175 is a milestone platinum, so I may be able to make it work with Final Fantasy VIII

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

All my other challenge games going unloved in favor of Final Fantasy VIII :giggle: 

Yeah, I know the feeling. That game really took my attention for a while. But now I have to do some more work. Speaking of which...

On 9/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (comes out 9/20)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (0%)
  • Castlevania Requiem (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (\100% :platinum:) [9/7]
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (0%)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (0%)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (0%)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (\60% -> 100% :platinum:) [9/8]
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (41%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (12%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (64% -> 100%) [9/9]
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/4]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

Still haven't finished the LEGO game! But at least I got the 2 billion studs trophy. I am almost done, just need to finish up collecting the collectibles and do a few more miscellaneous trophies. In the meantime, finally fixed Abyss's trophies - I had a half-done playthrough before the trophy popped after my fifth game of dominoes for 100% dominoes. So I managed to get another playthrough for all of the hidden-object puzzles and the bonus chapter and done.

I need to get some ingredients and get some work done of Kingdom Hearts III since it's planned to be my 75th platinum and we're getting closer to #70. I'll try to spend tomorrow to get Corona's treasures collected, do the flan minigame there, and then get started on Monstropolis.

EDIT: No need for an update, but I finally got the platinum for LEGO Jurassic World for Vita. Now the only games I have on my Vita are two LEGO games and Devious Dungeon 2, which I will try to work on.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 2

Update something something :

1. Devil May Cry (PS3) - 14% -> 54%

2. Devil May Cry 3 (PS3) - 1%

3. One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 11%

4. Brutal Legend (PS3) - 18%

5. Bayonetta (PS3) - 2%

6. Alice : Madness Returns (PS3) - 0% -> 3%

7. L.A. Noire (PS3) - 5%

8. Deadpool (PS3) - 11% -> 30%

9. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - 5% -> 10%

DMC1 kept kicking my ass so I focused on other games this short weekend. 

Deadpool is a 6/10 action but 9/10 comedy. Seriously the game is so high (as expected from the merc with a mouth) I can barely keep up with his antics xD I tried initially to follow a guide but then I threw it away (just like D-Pool would). Enjoying my first playthrough 100%. Collectibles later. Funny how guns are op in this game compared to swords .

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood might be one of the most fun online experiences I ever had. I used to play the original Call of Juarez online on PC , so obviously this iteration should pose no problems. Of course, with the help of awesome boosting partners (thanks y'all , too many to tag in though xD ) I had utter fun in Wild West mode. Seriously , it's a shame the online is dead, that game is really worth it. I will handle the single player part after I am done with online though, no rush from my side.

I am definetly enjoying this experience. Gotta clean up all this backloggery and reliving the glorious ps3 days. I only wish the original Call of Juarez was on PS3 as well :( THAT ONE is brilliant.

Of course I could clean everything up faster had I not purchased Guilty Gear Accent Core. Wasting more time in that game too!

I should probably add a PS4 game in the list too, the poor console is feeling lonely lately. Ah well, later perhaps!

• Like 3

I need to prepare for an exam right now, so I don't have that much time to play. I focused on Heavy Rain for now and am hoping to complete it this week. I'm going through my second playthrough right now and should be able to get the different endings fairly quickly. 

After my exam I'm going after the FF Type-0 Platinum. Hopefully I can get it done before the end of September.

• Final Fantasy X - 0%
  • Final Fantasy XV - 2%
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - 4%
  • God of War 3 [PS3] - 0%
  • Heavy Rain [PS3] - 25% → 61%
  • Heavy Rain [PS4] - 0%
  • Jurassic World Evolution - 28%
  • Skyrim [PS3] - 11%
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld - 2%
  • Watch Dogs [PS3] - 6%
  • Like 3

Graveyard Keeper 14% -> 31%

My Time at Portia 18%

Darkest Dungeon 13%

No Man's Sky 11%

Unreleased:

Borderlands 3 0%

I managed to get some game time and got a bit further in Graveyard Keeper! I'm actually enjoying it a lot, but sometimes the crafting and "ability" system feels a bit over complicated. I have been playing some No Man's Sky too, but no trophies there! I am mostly just playing it chill right now and enjoying the game. Will see if I paus all the other games when Borderlands 3 is released or if I'll mix it up a bit.

Edit:

I still also kind of want to finish Borderlands 2 before starting the third, will see if I can manage that, I still got another 10 levels or so until I hit 50. I have most of the really annoying trophies out of the way though so might be able to.

Edited by Liioni
Added stuff
  • Like 1