1f532.png Horizon Zero Dawn: 16%

1f532.png Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered: 18%

1f532.png Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: 0%

1f532.png Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: 23%

1f532.png Rise of the Tomb Raider: 34%

☑️ Iconoclasts: 35% 27a1.png 70% ➡️ 100% (✅ on 9/09/2019) Trophy list

1f532.png The Last Guardian: 0%

1f532.png Firewatch: 0%

2611.png Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons: 0% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 6/09/2019) Trophy list

1f532.png Infamous: Second Son: 0%

1f532.png Infamous: First Light: 0%

Not as much gaming time as I would have wanted during this weekend but I did finish up Iconoclasts by completing its challenge mode run. I ended up enjoying this game way more than I initially thought. I guess I just didn't really know what to expect from it as it's not exactly a well-known title, if it wasn't for PS Plus I probably would have never even touched it, but I'm really glad that I did. I still can't quite get over the fact that this whole thing was created by Joakim Sandberg alone which proves he really is a man of all trades since everything from start to finish is really well done. Perhaps nothing too revolutionairy but I don't think I can say anything bad about it either. Story is good, gameplay is a lot of fun especially the bossfights and the soundtrack is simply amazing. If anyone would be interested in trying this one out then I'd say: definitely go for it!

As stated earlier, the last thing on the to-do list for this game was completing the challenge mode run which could often be extremely frustrating but a hell lot of fun at the same time as well. The regular playthrough wasn't all that bad in terms of difficulty, perhaps even a bit too forgiving at times but this challenge mode definitely made up for it! Some of the later bosses gave me a lot of trouble and even though they had checkpoints in between their phases, your hitpoints did not regenerate so I often had to redo the whole fight again anyway untill I made it to that last phase without getting hit earlier on. Even though I make this sound like it was a tedious task, I actually really enjoyed it. I've always loved this sort of learning curve when it comes to bossfights where you gradually improve on memorizing and dodging its moveset untill you finally manage to get that good run where you do the whole fight flawlessly. It also helps that most of the bosses are actually fun to fight and designed in a good way, challenging but always remaining fair to the player. Every death felt like it was my own personal fault and not because the game f****d me over which is something I can appreciate. Props to the developer for this once again!

Not sure what to play next, I will definitely continue R&C of course but I'll combine it with something else again, probably one of the Infamous games. I've also been testing out darksiders 3 and Wolfenstein: The new colossus to see if i enjoy them enough to put them on the list. Darksiders 3 is a lot of fun to play but I'm going to wait untill I get hold of all of the DLC's before adding it. Not sure about Wolfenstein, didn't really click for me yet, guess I'll have to play some more.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 4

Second one down!

Didn't realize I was picking the R&C I'd seen so many complaints on, but I was lucky enough to get past My Blaster Runs Hot without hours of effort; also had zero trouble with the last boss on hard, but found my issues in the turret sections, extra boss (on casual, even), and puzzle bolts, along with a few of the enemy swarm areas. I don't remember having as many ammo issues in the others I've played.  :hmm:

Great story, though now I'm annoyed at myself for playing it before Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty. May give it a quick replay after I get around to both.

Playing through "challenge" mode with a RYNO was ridiculously fun. Can't see what you're doing, but everything melts anyway!

Thinking Dragon Age next, but that may not work out with the storm rolling over.

V Adventures of Mana 0% ●●●  
3 Beyond Good & Evil 0% ●●●  
V Code: Realize - Future Blessings 0% 100% September 3rd
V Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc 17% ●●●  
3 Dragon Age: Inquisition 10% ●●●  
4 Dragon Quest Builders 0% ●●●  
3 InFamous 2 8% ●●●  
3 Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 8% 100% September 8th
4 The Order: 1886 5% ●●●  
4 Until Dawn 0% ●●●  
Edited by SyIaris
  • Like 3

UPDATE #2

Games

Start

Current 

Plat

100%

Control

17%

40-->72%

Watch_Dogs 2 

0%

5%

Assassin's Creed Oddyssey

24%

Death Stranding (Pre-Order)

0%

Jedi: Fallen Order (Pre-Order)

0%

Completed the story of CONTROL! Very unique and wierd but fascinating game.

• Like 1

Time for an update.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)-35=>40%

Afrika

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Dragon Age: Origins-33%

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

MySims SkyHeroes-7%
Red Dead Redemption II-34%
Yakuza 0

Finished sequence 5 and most of sequence 6. Though not required for the :platinum:, been exploring every nook and cranny and grabbing all the collectibles and such. So that has slowed down my story progress. And yea, I know I'm playing it out of order, but who the hell cares? It's fun!

• Like 4

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Releases 10/22/19) (0 out of probably 53 trophies)

2. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution) (0 out of 57 trophies)

3. Omega Quintet (10%) (7 out of 55 trophies)

4. Asdivine Menace :platinum:

5. Bonds of the Skies :platinum:

6. Sephirothic Stories :platinum:

7. Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (0 out of 50 trophies)

8. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution) (31%) (22 out of 49 trophies)

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0 out of 49 trophies)

10. Monochrome Order (Release TBA) (0 out of 36 trophies)

76 out of 396 trophies earned so far, 3 out of 10 games completed.

Made a tiny bit of progress in Zero no Kiseki.  It's not an easy game for me to play since my ability to read Japanese is not great and I'm depending on a fan translation.  The main issue is that the guides for this game are all bad and have problems with them, which makes the game more frustrating than it needs to be since these games are riddled with lots of missables.  Luckily Ao no Kiseki has a very solid looking guide.  Hoping to finally finish my first playthrough of Zero no Kiseki soon and may end up taking a break and just going for the plat for Ao no Kiseki first

Also decided to add a game now that I know what the next Kemco release is going to be.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 3

Time for an update!

1. Control 100%
  2. Wolfenstein Youngblood 0%
  3. Man of Medan 0%
  4. Yakuza 3 Remaster 35%
  5. Borderlands 3 0%
  6. MediEvil 0%
  7. Concrete Genie 0%
  8. The Outer Worlds 0%
  9. Yakuza 4 Remaster 0%
  10. Death Stranding 0%
  11. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 0%

Currently progressing nicely through Yakuza 3. I chose to put a pause on the main story progression to get as much of the mini-game requirements for the Minigame Master trophy done - which is going to be a bit time consuming. So far I managed to knock out the Darts, Shogi and Karaoke minigame requirements. At the moment i'm trying to finish off Pool, I have one more opponent on Expert and i'm getting crushed by the Pool Rotation game mode. The AI is way too precise outside of 2-3 points where they miss. If you aren't perfect or very very lucky in those windows, you've lost.

Borderlands 3 is coming up very soon, so I'm aiming to get the Pool stuff done over the next couple of evenings. Then i'm pausing Yakuza 3 for some rootin' tootin' lootin' shootin'.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

No real update from me as I can't seem to find time to play at the minute among exams and family etc. I just thought I would add my 1% on Far Cry 5 in just to let you all know I am thinking about you ?

Good luck on your exams!!! And thanks for thinking about me xD

• Like 3

Update Tuesday :

1. Devil May Cry (PS3) - 14% -> 54%

2. Devil May Cry 3 (PS3) - 1%

3. One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 11%

4. Brutal Legend (PS3) - 18%

5. Bayonetta (PS3) - 2%

6. Alice : Madness Returns (PS3) - 0% -> 3%

7. L.A. Noire (PS3) - 5%

8. Deadpool (PS3) - 11% -> 30%  -> 34%

9. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - 5% -> 10%  -> 25%

10. J-Stars Victory VS+ ( PS3 NEW) - 22%

Did quite some progress on Call of Juarez Bound in Blood. Close to the 1 million $ mark (last trophy in multiplayer mode). I will miss this beautiful multiplayer but ohwell time for single player!

Minor improvement over Deadpool. Game is too random , I will rush for the trophies. Ultra Hard will kick my ass for sure. I...am not enjoying this game as I initially expected, it kinda sucks xD And Deadpool's antics become tiresome honestly at a point.

Added a new game to the list : J-Stars Victory VS+ , basically the grandpa of Jump Force. IDK how I missed this one in my backlog but it's time to platinum and get rid of it. I remember it being slightly boring though so... I'll see what to do with this game.

• Like 4

On 9/9/2019 at 0:48 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (comes out 9/20)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (0%)
  • Castlevania Requiem (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (\100% :platinum:) [9/7]
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (0%)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (0%)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (0%)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (100% :platinum:) [9/8]
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (41%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (12% -> 41%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (100%) [9/9]
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/4]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

I've been up all night with Realm of Magic for the Sims 4, really cool game pack. You get to pretend to be Harry Potter. Speaking of which, I finally ran through all of the story mode in LEGO Harry Potter for Vita (there is only 5-7, they didn't port 1-4 to the Vita which really ruins it) and cleared one dueling circle. My goal is to get all the red bricks, then get all of the remaining collectibles with the collectible finder. I miss two items in the final level so I will have to go through all of those stupid duels AGAIN a third time. :(

On PS4 I will probably start Enigmatis 2 after a three hour nap once I put my short ribs in the slow cooker. I've been up all night playing Sims 4.

• Like 3

I know I fell off the map during the Summer Backlog Challenge but I'd like to give this a try. I probably won't be updating much this month as I am just getting used to going back to school but I definitely want to finish some games from my backlog because as mentioned in the first post, there are a ton of good games coming out this Fall.

1. Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)  - 34%

2. Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) - 28%

3. A Plague Tale: Innocence - 14%

4. Grim Fandango Remastered - 6%

5. A Way Out - 0%

This is my initial list. Going to wait until Borderlands 3 releases to decide if I'll add it. Same with Death Stranding. I am almost definitely going to add Control but I am waiting until it's on sale (around Black Friday perhaps) to pick it up since its a fairly short game from what I've read.

• Like 4

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Releases 10/22/19) (0 out of probably 53 trophies)

2. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution) (0 out of 57 trophies)

3. Omega Quintet (10%) (7 out of 55 trophies)

4. Asdivine Menace :platinum:

5. Bonds of the Skies :platinum:

6. Sephirothic Stories :platinum:

7. Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (0 out of 50 trophies)

8. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution) (43%) (28 out of 49 trophies)

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0 out of 49 trophies)

10. Monochrome Order (Release TBA) (0 out of 36 trophies)

82 out of 396 trophies earned so far, 3 out of 10 games completed.

Finally beat Zero no Kiseki and amazingly enough didn't lose out on the 1st rank investigator trophy despite the crappy guides, though that is only because this game gives far more leeway than other games in the series where you can miss up to 12 points and still get it, I missed 10.  That will make my next playthroughs a lot easier since I won't have to worry about covering every quest.  I'm going to go ahead and try to wipe out the low level speedrun and then probably will move on to another game for a break before doing the nightmare run.

• Like 3

Time for an update.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)-43=>50%

Afrika

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Dragon Age: Origins-33%

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

MySims SkyHeroes-7%
Red Dead Redemption II-34%
Yakuza 0

Finished sequences 6 and 7. Also did some present day stuff. 

Since you're restricted to Nassau in sequence 7, plowed through it to regain access to the map.

Hope to get more done tomorrow.

• Like 3

I made a bit of progress in FF8 but I'll wait till I knock out a few more trophies tonight to post a more substantial update. One thing to note, however, is that I realized if I continue down the path I'm going and finish up FF8, it will not only be my 41st platinum, but it will be my 4000th trophy as well! 

On the topic of FF8, I can't believe that I missed out of drawing Leviathan! Thank God you can pick them up from the bosses late disc 4, I'd be a bit grumpy if I had to start another playthrough for a GF I don't plan on summoning. Just got the ragnarok so I should be able to make relatively quick work of everything from this point on out. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 6:33 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (2%)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (20%)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) (comes out 9/20)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (22%)
  • Secret of Mana (2%)
  • Ratchet and Clank (0%)
  • Castlevania Requiem (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4, will buy later)
  • Dark Cloud (will buy later)
  • Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) (31%)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek (\100% :platinum:) [9/7]
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (0%)
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadows of Karkhala (0%)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (0%)
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (100% :platinum:) [9/8]
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (will buy later)
  • Buff Knight Advanced (41% -> 76%)
  • LEGO Batman 3 (Vita) (0%)
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (41% -> 47%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (100%) [9/9]
  • Daggerhood (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/1]
  • Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (100% :platinum:) [9/2]
  • Pic-a-Pix Classic (Vita) (100% :platinum:) [9/4]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (will buy later)
  • Lara Croft GO (100% :platinum:) [9/2]

So I did do a bit more gaming after my computer game crashed due to some random bug and I lost a lot of progress. Finally cleared all of the stages in Buff Knight Advanced and got some a few in LEGO Harry Potter for Vita. I will probably plan to do some serious trophy grinding in the first week of October as my parents are going to celebrate Oktoberfest literally by traveling to the place It originated. :D

I also bought a device which is supposed to modify your PS4 controller to have rapid fire, which I really need as Buff Knight Advanced is getting to be a grind with mashing the button. :(

• Like 1

1.  Final Fantasy VIII - 24%

2.  Graveyard Keeper - 0%

3.  Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

4.  The Sims 4 - 5%

5.  Revenant Saga - 5%

6.  Final Fantasy X - 13%

7.  Final Fantasy VII - 0%

8.  Detroit: Become Human - 0%

9.  Trine: Enchanted Edition - 8%

10.  Dungeon Travelers 2 - 0%

11.  What Remains of Edith Finch - 0%

12.  Grand Kingdom - 0%

No real update on progress as I've been slacking this week so far, decided to add Grand Kingdom to my list seeing as the online servers are shutting on 1st October and whilst it doesn't make any of the trophies unobtainable, it can make the grind a lot longer.  Thought now would be a good time to start playing it and just have it downloading on the Vita

• Like 1