Driveclub VR - 0%

Kung Fu Panda 2 - 5%

The Grand Tour Game - 8%

Terminator Salivation - 9%

Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 10%

Flockers - 19%

Just to begin with...

On 8/3/2019 at 0:56 AM, Spaghetti_Grabsy said:

I'm planning on getting back into trophy hunting soon, and this is a good motivator for that. I'll actually take part this time, not say I will, bugger off, create a new account and forget about it. :angel:

I'll start with five. If I finish these then I'll add more:

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) - 16%

Horizon Chase Turbo (PS4) - 0%

Dark Souls: Remastered (PS4) - 0%

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - 0%

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) - 0%

14 hours ago, Laney182 said:

Just looking at my backlog and taking work and Uni into account I am going to start with the following and may add some more later

Borderlands 3 (Pre ordered)

Graveyard keeper (28%)

Blackout Club (28%)

Rocketbirds 2 (16%)

The Adventure pals (16%)

Spyro the Dragon 2 (1%)

Spyro the Dragon 3 (0%)

Burly men at sea (0%)

Added.

12 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

:o That is just crazy.

Not sure whether to join or not. Dragon Quest Builders 2 and the new Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC is pimping me out. :|

You could do 50 EZPZ. :P Also, raised the max due to the time frame. Left the minimum alone because you could choose five really long games.

I’ll participate. Just not sure what yet.

Edited by MidnightDragon

You can count me in for sure, the last one was great fun and got some games off my list especially Thief that I put off nearly 4 years! I am going to start with 10 as it is an extended challenge and see how we go.

Zombie Army Trilogy 0%

Alien Isolation 7%

Far Cry 5 0%

Metro 2033 Redux 0%

Dying LIght 0%

Modern Warfare Remastered 5%

Walking Dead Final Season 0%

Zombi 0%

Detroit: Become Human 0%

Overcooked 21% (might switch as I may do it beforehand)

• Like 1

It's been a while since I last participated in a Backlog Challenge, I'd love to join this one! It may be the motivation I need to clear some games that have figuratively collected dust for a while now.

Here's my 5 list:

• Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (Vita - 0%)
  • Bloodborne (PS4 - 0%)
  • Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4 - 0%)
  • Grand Kingdom (Vita - 0%)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS4 - 0%)

Some changes/additions to my list:

1) Prey (2%)

2) Uncharted 3 Remastered (18%)

3) Dishonored Definitive Edition (1%) 

4) Rime (5%)

5) Far Cry Primal (8%)

6) Ratchet and clank PS3 (1%)

7) Ratchet and clank: going commando (8%)

8) Ratchet and clank: up your arsenal (3%)

9) Ratchet and clank: A crack in time (0%)

10) Tacoma (3%) 

Extended my list to 10 games since it's 6 months after all. Took out Nioh and Hitman and replaced them with Prey and Rime since I enjoyed these ones a bit more tbh. I've also added the original R&C trilogy which were by far my most favourite games as a kid so I'm really looking forward to replay them. Also added A crack in time while I was at it, might as well play all of them then I guess. Added Tacoma as well since I couldn't handle having only 9 games.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

I’ll give it a shot. New PSN so these games aren’t on my profile yet but they will be eventually.

Marvel’s Spider-Man - 0%

Vostok Inc. - 0%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 0%

Red Matter - 0%

Bridge Constructor Portal - 0%

Uncharted: Lost Legacy - 0%

The Sims 4 - 0%

I’ll add more as the contest goes on but that’s what I’ll start with.

I have decided to make a change to the eligibility rules since this is a special challenge.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Eligible Games: Any game with trophies are eligible for the event, with a few exceptions. A maximum of five games can have a completion percentage of up to 35%, but the rest must be 30% or under.

The original limits will restored in March 2020 when the spring challenge starts. Also highlighting everyone who has signed up so far so they're aware.

@Fnee2000 @neospoon @TheYuriG @Kishnabe @Flex_Da_Brent @Crispy_Oglop @Briste @Liioni @Aaronzord @GraniteSnake @Thermopyle2 @Commander Waffles @Lojtana @NillerKasket @Zach @Spaghetti_Grabsy @Laney182 @SyIaris @grifteskymfning

17 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

You can count me in for sure, the last one was great fun and got some games off my list especially Thief that I put off nearly 4 years! I am going to start with 10 as it is an extended challenge and see how we go.

Zombie Army Trilogy 0%

Alien Isolation 7%

Far Cry 5 0%

Metro 2033 Redux 0%

Dying LIght 0%

Modern Warfare Remastered 5%

Walking Dead Final Season 0%

Zombi 0%

Detroit: Become Human 0%

Overcooked 21% (might switch as I may do it beforehand)

1 hour ago, minh2t said:

It's been a while since I last participated in a Backlog Challenge, I'd love to join this one! It may be the motivation I need to clear some games that have figuratively collected dust for a while now.

Here's my 5 list:

• Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (Vita - 0%)
  • Bloodborne (PS4 - 0%)
  • Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4 - 0%)
  • Grand Kingdom (Vita - 0%)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS4 - 0%)

2 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

I’ll give it a shot. New PSN so these games aren’t on my profile yet but they will be eventually.

Marvel’s Spider-Man - 0%

Vostok Inc. - 0%

Red Matter - 0%

The Sims 4 - 0%

I’ll add more as the contest goes on but that’s what I’ll start with.

Added.

The main reason to increase the percentage from what I understand is because the challenge is longer, this way, in case you would want to change or add a game it would give you more options since it set higher. For instance,  I was not going to add certain games because they were to high in percentage, now I can because they fall right into that spot, including the added time we have to play, I have more options available.

Again, this is my opinion, reasons might be different but this way to me it makes perfectly sense :)

• Like 2

I have nothing to lose and only trophies to gain!

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

Bayonetta

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Mass Effect

Steredenn

• Like 1

Sounds fun! Count me in.

(PS4) The American Dream - 0%

(PS4) The Escapists - 0%

(PS4) Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - 0%

(PS4) Trine Enchanted Edition - 0%

(PS4) The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 15%

I'll add more once these are completed. 

Edited by TropicalOctavia
  • Like 1

@GraniteSnake You can get the pirates of the Caribbean dlc on GameStop or bestbuy website. (At least in the US)

Decided to add a few games to the list. This is my new list.

Marvel’s Spider-Man - 0%

Vostok Inc. - 0%

Red Matter - 0%

The Sims 4 - 0%

Destroy All Humans - 0%

Destroy All Humans 2 - 0%

Oxenfree - 0%

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

4 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I don't intend to change my games but where there enough cases to make this change even worth doing?

Like mentioned by some others here, I wanted to slightly up things because this is a much longer challenge. The original rules will be restored once this is over. Also sort of experimenting with things in case I ever do an extra long challenge. That's all; :)

3 hours ago, neospoon said:

The main reason to increase the percentage from what I understand is because the challenge is longer, this way, in case you would want to change or add a game it would give you more options since it set higher. For instance,  I was not going to add certain games because they were to high in percentage, now I can because they fall right into that spot, including the added time we have to play, I have more options available.

Again, this is my opinion, reasons might be different but this way to me it makes perfectly sense :)

Hit the nail on the head.

13 hours ago, Thornburrr said:

I'd love to join!

Titanfall 2 - 20%

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) - 17%

Mafia III - 35%

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition - 20%

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! - 7%

3 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

I have nothing to lose and only trophies to gain!

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

Bayonetta

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Mass Effect

Steredenn

2 hours ago, TropicalOctavia said:

Sounds fun! Count me in.

The American Dream - 0%

The Escapists - 0%

Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - 0%

Trine Enchanted Edition -0%

The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 15%

I'll add more once these are completed. 

Welcome aboard!

3 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

@GraniteSnake You can get the pirates of the Caribbean dlc on GameStop or bestbuy website. (At least in the US)

Easier said than done when you’re in the EU unfortunately. I haven’t actually attempted to pick it up yet, so will definitely give that a go as I’ve read up on it before.

16 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

I've also added the original R&C trilogy which were by far my most favourite games as a kid so I'm really looking forward to replay them. Also added A crack in time while I was at it, might as well play all of them then I guess.

You’ve got to pick up Ratchet: Deadlocked (Gladiator in US I think) and add that to your list as well. One of the best R&C’s in my opinion.

Since your planning on playing A Crack in Time, I’d definitely recommend playing Tools of Destruction/Quest for Booty beforehand. ToD is such a great game, shame it doesn’t have a trophy list.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

Easier said than done when you’re in the EU unfortunately. I haven’t actually attempted to pick it up yet, so will definitely give that a go as I’ve read up on it before.

Create a US account. I don’t think DLC is region locked. You can use it with your EU copy.

16 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Create a US account. I don’t think DLC is region locked. You can use it with your EU copy.

DLC is in fact region locked, I’d need a US copy of the game. That’s not the problem though, it’s actually paying for the code and getting the code sent out to me.

51 minutes ago, neospoon said:

How about the EU goty edition? Doesn’t that include the dlc?

you should be able to find that cheap 2nd hand. I have the same problem with LBP

Unfortunately that doesn’t include the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC, only the MGS level kit (which is still up on the PS Store) and a few extras. Would’ve made things a lot easier ?

5 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

You’ve got to pick up Ratchet: Deadlocked (Gladiator in US I think) and add that to your list as well. One of the best R&C’s in my opinion.

Since your planning on playing A Crack in Time, I’d definitely recommend playing Tools of Destruction/Quest for Booty beforehand. ToD is such a great game, shame it doesn’t have a trophy list.

Yeah I have played deadlocked on the PS2, kinda different formula but I really loved it, especially the couch coop was so much fun. I might pick it up for the PS3 for the trophies and add it to my list in the future if it's on sale anywhere. Same for ToD and quest for booty, already played those as well along with into the nexus. Shame though that I've never played A crack in time before since I hear that it's one of the best R&C's. Will be something to look forward to then for the event!

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

9 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Given it is his challenge surely he can change what he likes?!

Obviously, but that doesn't answer my question.

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Like mentioned by some others here, I wanted to slightly up things because this is a much longer challenge. The original rules will be restored once this is over. Also sort of experimenting with things in case I ever do an extra long challenge. That's all; :)

What I wonder is why increase the cap to 5 games within a 5% range? Are there even people with more than 1 game within that range that asked to add several? If it was 1 sub 40% and everything else sub 20%, i would understand. 20% is a lot of ground and there are lots of games that can fit in. 30% to 35% is basically the same percentage, I would find it's extremely unlikely a lot of people would have more than 1 game in that category and would like to add more to warrant a change in the rules. Unless I'm just overthinking the whole thing and you just changed it because you felt like it and that's the one and only reason behind the change.

12 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Obviously, but that doesn't answer my question.

What I wonder is why increase the cap to 5 games within a 5% range? Are there even people with more than 1 game within that range that asked to add several? If it was 1 sub 40% and everything else sub 20%, i would understand. 20% is a lot of ground and there are lots of games that can fit in. 30% to 35% is basically the same percentage, I would find it's extremely unlikely a lot of people would have more than 1 game in that category and would like to add more to warrant a change in the rules. Unless I'm just overthinking the whole thing and you just changed it because you felt like it and that's the one and only reason behind the change.

You’re WAY overthinking things. Don’t worry so much.

I thought of increasing the minimum to 10, but you could do 5 in six months if they’re really long or, if you’re like me, you’re insanely slow. xD 

• Like 3