Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

It's nice to see, unlike me, many of you haven't been lazy slackers. xD I'm going to use another swap and just add one more title to the list. Like my first one, if I have time, it'll return. I'm swapping out Yakuza 0 for Yooka-Laylee and adding Cat Quest II (comes out 10/24) to the list.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)-100% :platinum: 9/19

Afrika

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Cat Quest II (10/24) (NEW)

Dragon Age: Origins-33%

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

Harvest Moon Mad Dash (10/29)
Red Dead Redemption II-34%
Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure

Torchlight II
Yakuza 0

Yooka-Laylee (NEW)

Swaps used: 2/5

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Update time!! Finished the veteran campaign on MW Remastered so net I will be doing Mile High Club which I had a go at so I have a feel for it and then run the time for the 15 second challenge then just straightforward cleanup.

Also me and my lady out an hour in on Overcooked last night, did a couple of worlds and tidied up a few 3 star levels. Not the sort of game either of us excels at in truth but good fun regardless.

Overcooked 21% - 31%

The Kevin levels are by far the trickiest. I had to do a few of them on my own without my sister's help. Have you bought all the DLCs? I'm going to wait for the holiday sales to buy them. I mean if they're on sale.

• Like 2

I really should have put in more Vita games as the Vita is my only option right now until evening because I left my TV at the other house so I can't play my PS4 - I have no other TVs for my gaming system. I could burn one of my swaps to get in a Vita game for one of my harder games but I really don't want to cop out like that. I do plan on doing those games and keeping them on the list gives me long-term goals.

• Like 4

Another one off the list, this time it's Sniper Ghost Warrior. What can I say, the game is buggy as Fallout 76. Multiplayer was glitched but in a good way, 2000 kills trophy popped for all of our team around 1500/1600 kills so it saved a little bit of time, but singleplayer trophies glitched on me as well and they required a lot of repeated mission's playthroughs. I'm gonna be doing online trophies in SGW 2 soon because they are very quick and easy to boost, I hope that the 2nd game is better, I kind of liked the idea but the overall product was mediocre at its best.

• Like 3