Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

8 minutes ago, Sullys_Legacy said:

I’ll throw my hat into the proverbial ring with 33 games from my list as that would put me at 50 games completed. In no particular order

- Judgment

- Yakuza 0

- Yakuza Kiwami

- Yakuza Kiwami 2

- Sly 3

- Sly 4

- Resident Evil

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter

- LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4

- LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

- Vampyr

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

- GTA 5

- Danganronpa Reloaded

- Darksiders Warmastered Edition

- Darksiders 2 Deathfinitive Edition

- Darksiders 3

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

- Beyond Two Souls

- Detroit Become Human

- Shadow of the Tomb Raider

- Outlast

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered

- God of War 3

- God of War 2

- God of War 1

- God of War: Ascension

- God of War: Ghost of Sparta

- God of War: Chains of Olympus

- The Order: 1886

Added

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

It's OK, definitely feels more bare bones than Sims 3 - you can tell they wanted you to buy all the extra content

Well, since the PC version was said to be more like The Sims 2 initially, not really surprised. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Wow everyone is making so much progress... I wish I had more time available to get games done. 

I have the same issue pal, time is just not there like it used to be with children and a family etc. Although my other half is going away for a week soon so it will be gaming all night every night that week!! Winner!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Liioni said:

Graveyard Keeper 54% -> 100%

My Time at Portia 18%

Darkest Dungeon 13%

No Man's Sky 11%

Borderlands 3 7%

Finished Graveyard Keeper! Was an ok game but sometimes it felt like it was unnecessary complicated. I had fun with it though, but it felt like the last hours were just grinding to get the trophies.

I'm gonna start on Darkest Dungeon now, I did play a bit before but I don't really remember anything so starting over. Also got a few tips from friends who loves the game so I hope that will make it easier to understand. (Not easier, that game is freakin' hard!). Also my SO is coming home tomorrow and we can get back in to Borderlands 3, can't wait :D

Haha, I have the same "issue", I just had two weeks alone at home.. But were so busy with other real life stuff I didn't get that much game time. So I spent all day yesterday just playing, can't even remember when I did that last! :D

It is awesome when you suddenly find that spare time occasionally. That said I wouldn't change it for the world though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Transistor - Phenomenal game. Took my sweet time with it and finished it over the course of a week. I'll clean up the rest of the trophies when I 'recurse' through the game, essentially a NG+. Playing through the game with your controller speaker enabled is a must, it's really adds to the whole experience. And what an experience it was... I'll speak more about the game during my next update. Getting late here as it is.

Totally agree, I went into it without knowing anything about it and it blew me away. Beautiful game!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

:platinum: Deponia - I'd say this is the best point and click I've played so far. It provided a lot of laughs (mainly Goal's incomprehensible outbursts) and actually had a pretty decent story. Rufus is your typical mischief maker, causing a mess at every turn which leads to some pretty funny moments. Some of the characters introduced were utterly ridiculous, but they fit in well with the wacky world of Deponia. I'll definitely play the sequels at some point in the future, would highly recommend if you're a fan of point 'n clicks.

Good to see another positive opinion on Deponia, I picked all 4 of them for about £7 in the sale a month or so ago so good to hear.

• Like 1

Again empty-handed with the updates. I know this isn't a race but I haven't earned any trophies at all and I decided to restart Dragon Quest XI and follow a guide which went through all of the achievements, just to try to get things to work. Sticking outside of Gallopolis and farming Metal Slimes to get more skill points although the next part isn't combat-related. I will probably force myself to play through Ratchet and Clank to get through Rilgar and just get some trophies there.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 2