Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

Of course Last of Us guide here didn't mention all collectible trophies are glitched. Just had the Ellie's jokes trophy glitch on me. Going to take a break from the game for awhile. I'll play some Modern Warfare and maybe AC3 Remastered. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zach said:

Of course Last of Us guide here didn't mention all collectible trophies are glitched. Just had the Ellie's jokes trophy glitch on me. Going to take a break from the game for awhile. I'll play some Modern Warfare and maybe AC3 Remastered. 

I had that same issue my first time around. Along with optional conversations not clearing and getting the 'all collectibles' trophy before the specific collectibles trophies. The trophies are a glitchy mess but chapter select makes it tolerable.

• Like 2

• Grid 2 100%;
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 27% 100%;
  • Bioshock 2 27%;
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine 24% 85% - One playthrough left on Hard plus 2 chapter-specific trophies and collectibles, I missed one mid-game and didn't bother to pick up the rest of them afterward.
  • Assassin's Creed 3 16%;
  • Resistance 3 3% 91% - One playthrough left on Superhuman;
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary 1%;
  • Tomb Raider Underworld not started yet;
  • Trine 1% 88% - One playthrough on Very Hard left for the platinum;
  • Trine 2 0% 100%;
  • Bioshock 0%;
  • Jak & Daxter 0% 100%;
  • Ratchet & Clank 2 0%;
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 1% 41%;

• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 0%;

• Murdered: Souls Suspect 0% 100%

• LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham 2%:

• Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 9%;

• Dead Nation 31% 36%;

• Jak 2 0% 100%;

• Jak 3 0% 100%;

#144 - Jak 2

1Le85712.png

Done Done Done
For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.

This has been one of the most worst games I've played back in the good old days on PS2. I don't know how it was possible for them to fuck up the sequel so bad. They basically threw everything good and original about the first game and changed it to look like Ratchet and Clank... Fuck this game. Doing Debug Mode method took me 2 hours and it was terrible. I remember that as a 10-year-old boy, I destroyed my PS2 controller and broke the disc with the game - so much I loved it!

#145 - Jak 3

1Le0a5a5.png

Fait Accompli
For Stamina and Time On Your Hands and insatiable need for completion.

(Did they re-used the platinum image? Ffs...)

Slightly better than the second game, but it's still a filthy piss when comparing to the first game. 

I'm happy that from now on, I will be playing good games, with which I have very fond memories linked to.

Does anybody also have the same problem with "ADVANCED ISSUES FOUND" when quoting? 

Edited by HaserPL
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

#144 - Jak 2

1Le85712.png

Done Done Done
For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.

This has been one of the most worst games I've played back in the good old days on PS2. I don't know how it was possible for them to fuck up the sequel so bad. They basically threw everything good and original about the first game and changed it to look like Ratchet and Clank... Fuck this game. Doing Debug Mode method took me 2 hours and it was terrible. I remember that as a 10-year-old boy, I destroyed my PS2 controller and broke the disc with the game - so much I loved it!

#145 - Jak 3

1Le0a5a5.png

Fait Accompli
For Stamina and Time On Your Hands and insatiable need for completion.

(Did they re-used the platinum image? Ffs...)

Slightly better than the second game, but it's still a filthy piss when comparing to the first game. 

I'm happy that from now on, I will be playing good games, with which I have very fond memories linked to.

Does anybody also have the same problem with "ADVANCED ISSUES FOUND" when quoting? 

100% agree about Jak 2 (never played 3). First game was so great then boom, what happened to Jak 2? Some people love it tho, I don't know why.

Edit: Looks like no issue with quoting.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

On 26-10-2019 at 1:24 AM, Zach said:

Please do tell what kind of glitch? I have never in all my playthroughs had any glitches with Ellie's jokes. 

Ran into some issues with optional conversations once, but that was more my own fault for not paying attention. 

Maybe I can help out getting you through it?

Also no updates from my side, lack of motivation is my main reason, and I keep playing games that are not on my list. I'm looking at you Killzone Mercenary with your 10000 Kill trophy and 1000 headshot trophy...

Edited by neospoon