Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

16 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Dude I wish you all the best with this. Mine has been ruined over the years by god damn server closures and stupid hacked trophies etc. I would like to try and pull the % back myself though.

Thanks man. All the best too.

Edited by SpaghettiGrabsy7
I read the edit section :)
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

Talking with @Copanele made me want to go ahead and finish the set for J Star, even though his review of it didn't really inspire confidence.  Either way, It should keep me busy well into the new year.

It's not really a bad game, it's just painfully average(for me at least). Playing it in short bursts should be fine though, since its not that long.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

It's not always about time management though.  On a site like this there will always be people with more free time than others.  I love the Vita because it's a great system for people who have less free time because you can play for a few minutes here and there when you have downtime and it's amazing how quickly those minutes can add up to finishing a game.  I know I'm going to be sad when I run out of Vita games to play because handhelds are great for players with less gaming time.

I know. It was more of a jab at my own lack of time management skills. On the subject of the Vita; I was thinking about getting one, but apart from Uncharted: Golden Abyss I can't really find enough games to justify the purchase.

• Like 3

On 11/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, HaserPL said:

Now I'm focusing on Prince of Persia, unlike Warrior Within and Two Thrones I haven't played this game as a child so I have zero nostalgia making it less painful to play through. This game hasn't aged well, the camera and the fighting system are broken and the trophy for rewinding time less than 20 times will be a bitch. I just hope I won't have to beat the game twice...

From my very vague recollection I remember this as being the easiest of the trilogy. Agree on it not aging well though and I played a few years back.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:29 PM, SpaghettiGrabsy7 said:

I intend to focus on Shadow of Mordor and get that done. I might play some today if I get some time.

Enjoy Mordor, it is an absolute belter of a game!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

From my very vague recollection I remember this as being the easiest of the trilogy. Agree on it not aging well though and I played a few years back.

Well difficulty itself is okay, as long as you don't have to struggle against the very fundamental mechanics such as a camera or health regeneration. That's my biggest problem with Sands of Time right now. You have long and tedious fights and you have to jump like a monkey around the area in between the enemies to drink from the fountain, otherwise you have to repeat the entire fight + without being to able to rewind time (and I wasted 5/6 rewinds because I pressed L1 accidentally) it's gonna be a chore for sure. 

• Like 1