Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

On 11/13/2019 at 7:08 AM, iXanon said:

Update #5:

Another week without a platinum or a completion.. I'm somewhat coming to terms with not finishing this challenge (again) unless something drastic changes, but I'll continue to work on it and do what I can. How on earth do people with a full-time job and children still manage to get so much gaming time? 1f643.png

Deferred from Summer challenge:

Assassin's Creed II (PS4) : 0% => 18% => 30% => 38%

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) : 0%

Beach Buggy Racing (PS4) : 17%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered : 0%

Additional Games:

Final Fantasy VII (PS4) : 10%

God of War (PS3) : 5%

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS4) : 31%

Heavy Rain (PS3) : 11%

Killzone (PS3) : 32%

LEGO Jurassic World (PS4) : 16% => 34% => 61%

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS3) : 15% => 21%

Saints Row: The Third (PS3) : 3%

Spyro the Dragon (PS4) : 25%

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) : 26%

Watch Dogs (PS4) : 26%

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) : 7%

My list isn't even expansive and I've realized I probaby won't finish it either. I'm just doing my best to make some progress, but at least I've used this as motivation to make a dent in some games and crack open some new ones, so I hope this challenge will at least show me where I need to pick up my slack and focus, and also to create a backlog list to tackle that is much more fun so it seems like less of a chore compared to all the other crap I got going on. I thought 1 child was keeping me busy, I got another one the way now!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, neospoon said:

I've been trying to get the last DLC mission done in Watch_Dogs 2 to get it up to 100% but it keeps annoying me with coop partners which resets the list of missions you're getting. I'll probably need a co-op partner who wants to stick with it for the 8/9 missions there are for this one.

Which DLC is this pal? I will definitely be doing this at some point if you need a partner but I don't know when I will be buying it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Which DLC is this pal? I will definitely be doing this at some point if you need a partner but I don't know when I will be buying it.

It's DLC Trophy Pack 1: Human Conditions.

The Trophy I'm missing is 

Prize Catch
Finish Operation: Off the Hook

The way this mission works is, you will get random missions to finish, there's about 7/8. Once you finish those you will be given the final mission which you need to finish for the trophy.

Everytime a random person joins in, the list will reset. Fast-travelling will also reset if one of the players gets disconnected. So to make sure to get them all you will have to drive all over the map

to get to the starting points. Also since I lost my save on this game as well, I have a Marcus with no upgrades which doesn't make it any easier :P

Thanks for offering the help. Just let me know when you get the DLC and perhaps we can team up to get that trophy done!

• Like 1