MidnightDragon

Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

1,120 posts in this topic

Update... well, not really. I am here to somberly resign from this event. Now that Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield have come out, Max Raid Battles have taken over my life. (That and finding out that the only way I can get my favorite ghost Pokemon, Mimikyu, is by Max Raid battles until I beat the main story :() Since Pokemon has sucked me in, I am assured that I will be unable to do any trophy hunting until 2020 and even then, I feel unmotivated. I'd rather abandon this event than try to finish the list. Also, I have other reasons. I might do those games later, but only casually and therefore I won't be playing very often and will miss the deadline. MidnightDragon, could you please put me as DNF?

Good luck to everyone else. I'm sure you will be more motivated in this. :(

@MidnightDragon when you get to Torchlight II let me know how you like it.  I've been considering picking it up for awhile, but I'm trying to be more picky about what I add to my backlog.  

4 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

@MidnightDragon when you get to Torchlight II let me know how you like it.  I've been considering picking it up for awhile, but I'm trying to be more picky about what I add to my backlog.  

Will do. I loved the original Torchlight and am disappointed it never got a PSN release. 

50 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Wow this challenge is getting quite casual with all these gifts we're getting. Not complaining. :D 

I might take up a swap/drop later. I'm feeling confident about all the games on my list except How to Survive 2, but I'll keep it for now. Maybe I'll come around to it later.

LOL, I don't want it to be impossible. :P And this is probably it and spring will go back to the old rules, though I will be making some minor adjustments. 

Edited by MidnightDragon