Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

14 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Not challenge related:

Hide contents

Does someone know this guy? 

He removed his profile, maybe someone knows why by chance.

Not that it matters, I've blocked him - but I'm curious.

img%5D

I'm betting they have gone down the recent achievers list and are messaging people to see if someone will gameshare it with him.  I've seen stuff like this before, along with them also asking if you'd platinum the game for them on their account :facepalm:  Sounds like you made the best move with blocking him

4 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Not challenge related:

Reveal hidden contents

Does someone know this guy? 

He removed his profile, maybe someone knows why by chance.

Not that it matters, I've blocked him - but I'm curious.

img%5D

I got the same msg from that same guy. I just respectfully declined. He didn’t reply.

But like mesopithecus said they just prolly want to gameshare.

I figure if it’s not a blank account (no trophies) then it’s not a bot but a real person but there’s no harm in just blocking them anyway.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

Hey guys. I'm here to say that I'm done with Batman: Arkham City...'s main tropihies.

So far, I've beaten all of Batman's challenges (duh) and got all of Catwoman's Ranked Medals. I just need to get 45 more Campaign Medals for Catwoman, 39 Ranked Medals and 54 more Campaign Medals for Robin, and I need to start Nightwing's challenges. Written out, it doesn't look like much, but this is still going to take a few days. Slow and steady.

I hear ya with the challenges, it's a bit of a grind in parts. I'm a bit biased as he is my favourite DC character in the Batman family - but the Nightwing challenges were my favourite out of them all. I would love a Nightwing focused game with Arkham gameplay.

Are you planning on going for Arkham Knight at some point? That one is a beast to get to 100% and it actually beat me in the end - specifically the community challenge DLC and still something i never managed to do.

51 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I hear ya with the challenges, it's a bit of a grind in parts. I'm a bit biased as he is my favourite DC character in the Batman family - but the Nightwing challenges were my favourite out of them all. I would love a Nightwing focused game with Arkham gameplay.

Are you planning on going for Arkham Knight at some point? That one is a beast to get to 100% and it actually beat me in the end - specifically the community challenge DLC and still something i never managed to do.

Here's hoping that you get your wish with Arkham Insurgency or Court of Owls or whatever they are calling the new game.

Yeah, I was planing to do Arkham Knight sometime this year, but definitely not any time soon. I took a look at the trophy list when I fist got the game and saw there was 110 trophies for the game and like 16 DLC with trophies (granted 10 or 11 of them just have one trophy but still), so I'm a little intimidated by it. The Community Challenge Pack pretty much sounds like what I'm already doing with the "Riddler's Revenge" challenges since it has trophies that prevent you from using gadgets, not take any damage, and only using beat downs. I bought the season pass back when it was on sale due to the main game being free on PS+, so whenever I want to start, I can at the very lest do a big chunk of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Oh, well. In the spring, I'll keep it simple. 

Heh, I said the same thing after the Summer event... ?

I think for spring I am going to call it my Spring Cleaning list. No super long games, just nice short jaunts that I know I will be able to complete.

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Are you having fun with Dragon Age: Origins?

Yes! Very much so.

1 hour ago, Fnee2000 said:

Heh, I said the same thing after the Summer event... 1f601.png

I think for spring I am going to call it my Spring Cleaning list. No super long games, just nice short jaunts that I know I will be able to complete.

Whatever works. :) 

• Like 1