Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

HAHA I didn't carry you, you held your own pal. Appreciate you offering to help me, it was a blast!!

I'd do it again anytime, the dlc might be mediocre at best, but our talk was fun ? (but your dog scared me a few times  ?)

It was actually the first time I had the guts to use the voice chat with one of my boosting/coop partners since I'm pretty shy ?. (And my English isn't the best)

If anyone else is thinking about doing the gold medals I'm happy to help aswell. I still need to grind out the 5000 kills.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I'd do it again anytime, the dlc might be mediocre at best, but our talk was fun 1f600.png (but your dog scared me a few times  1f602.png)

It was actually the first time I had the guts to use the voice chat with one of my boosting/coop partners since I'm pretty shy 1f648.png. (And my English isn't the best)

If anyone else is thinking about doing the gold medals I'm happy to help aswell. I still need to grind out the 5000 kills.

Do it more often pal, you are a god boosting partner and your English is good! My dog scared me as well, noisy sod!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

It was actually the first time I had the guts to use the voice chat with one of my boosting/coop partners since I'm pretty shy 1f648.png. (And my English isn't the best)

Damn @freddie1989 I didn't even get voice chat with all of our Borderlands sessions! ? and @JayDeLosDioses we don't have to speak English, my memory of high school German (20+ years ago) are the German numbers, letters, and how to ask "Wo ist das Krankenhaus?" 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Fnee2000 said:

Damn @freddie1989 I didn't even get voice chat with all of our Borderlands sessions! 1f62c.png and @JayDeLosDioses we don't have to speak English, my memory of high school German (20+ years ago) are the German numbers, letters, and how to ask "Wo ist das Krankenhaus?" 

But our Borderlands sessions are pretty much the first thing I do if you're available, I've got an alarm set for them so I don't oversleep one xD 

But I'll see what I can do for you ^_^, who doesn't like listening to someone eating unhealthy leftovers for breakfast :P

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

But our Borderlands sessions are pretty much the first thing I do if you're available, I've got an alarm set for them so I don't oversleep one xD 

But I'll see what I can do for you ^_^, who doesn't like listening to someone eating unhealthy leftovers for breakfast :P

Wouldn't be the worst thing I have heard over voice chat ?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Zach said:

A little update.I'm at 34% in AC3 Remastered. I slowed way down because I was pretty damn sick for over a week. Still recovering a little (lingering cough+still tired easily). Never been sick that long before. It was pretty rough. 

Hope you recover completely soon. Health is wealth after all, don't push yourself too hard. 

As an aside, I see you got that Sekiro plat awhile ago. I'm going through that game right now and UGH some of these timings for unblockables got me frustrated lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Hope you recover completely soon. Health is wealth after all, don't push yourself too hard. 

As an aside, I see you got that Sekiro plat awhile ago. I'm going through that game right now and UGH some of these timings for unblockables got me frustrated lol. 

That game was really hard for me lol. Just gotta keep going at it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Killed a freaking dragon! The strategy I used made it somewhat easier, but it still felt epic.

Dole out the fire-resistant armour and let the dragon chew on Alistair while everyone else pokes it in the bum? That's what I did.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

Dole out the fire-resistant armour and let the dragon chew on Alistair while everyone else pokes it in the bum? That's what I did.

No, put fire crystals for defense and ice for offense on Shale and activated its Stoneheart ability. The dragon almost always focused on it and let the others attack at range. Mainly controlled Wynne to let her heal and use Cone of Cold.

• Like 3