Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

57 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

You changed the percentages for this one, am I right?

Not that it matters since all my games are unstarted so far :D

More that I took the rules from the challenges before this one and made some small alterations (you can swap twice instead of just once). Since this was twice as long, altered the rules.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

You sir are awesome! I was worrying  I will miss the start on 1st of Feb since I am away for one whole week but like this, I guess I can sign up today. Will move some of my removed games from fall/winter challenge to Summer :D 

The event starts March 1, but thanks. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, StilRh said:

Long overdue update. I've been hooked on Death stranding and am slowly getting closer to the platinum. I've been grinding levels on Criminal Girls (with no trophies to show for it yet) so I can clear post game content easily. I've got some new additions to my list, Pillars of Eternity, I blame @Crispy_Oglop for having it in their list and mentioning it here, lol, and the new Call of Duty game which I got for my birthday this Saturday. After a month of 60 hour weeks I finally have a week off work and aim to crack on with the games I've just mentioned. Excited about the Spring challenge, I think I'll out a few short games and long burners to help my completion rate for another challenge I'm part of.

Reveal hidden contents

2064 Read only memories 0%
A Plague Tale: Innocence 100%
Age of Wonders: Planetfall 20%
AI: The Somnium Files 100%
Amnesia 7%
Another world 100%
Atelier Ryza 100%
Assasin's Creed Freedom Cry 100%
NEW Call of Cuty Modern Warfare 0%
Cat quest 100%
Catherine Full Body 10%
Control 100%
Civilization VI 11%
Dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin 31%
Death Stranding 46% >72%
Greedfall 47%
Legend of Heroes: trails of cold steel 100%
Liar princess and the blind prince 100%
Pillars of Eternity 1% > 14%
Phoenix Wright: Ace attourney Trilogy 27%
Moss 92%
Raging Loop 100%
Resonance of fate 21%
River City Girls 100%
Robinson: The Journey 100%
Shantae and the pirates curse 30%
Space hulk deathwing 44%
Star Ocean IAF 16%
Starwars Jedi: fallen order 100%
Superhot 44% 
The man of midan 46%
The Silver Case 100%
Thronebreaker 100%
Utawarerumono: Mask of truth 35%

Criminal girls 59% > 71%
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc 100%
Muv Luv 26%
Persona 4 golden 27%
Project diva f 2nd 15%
Reverie 100%
Seran Kagura Bon Appetit! 40%
Skyfish 100%
Tokyo xanadu 20%

? I think i'm a bad influence when it comes to PoE, hope you enjoy it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

So my weekend will be very much - stay in pyjamas under a duvet while gaming. I also haven't had much time to spend on my cats either. So i'm really looking forward to playing and cuddling them too. They are pretty much like family members (actually better than some family members ;) ) at this point.

Also tonight is takeout night! Yay! There is this really lovely stonebaked pizza place in Dublin that delivers, so my future will most definitely involve a tasty pizza to munch on while playing games and watching more American Horror Story.

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I am mostly going to focus on Driveclub as the servers have started to act up

Ok, so it is not just me then. I was playing the other day (because I still need to knock out the 1000 miles in a club trophy) and the game would never process the data for the in race challenges.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Fnee2000 said:

Ok, so it is not just me then. I was playing the other day (because I still need to knock out the 1000 miles in a club trophy) and the game would never process the data for the in race challenges.

Yeah it's been like that for a week or two now. Challenges don't load and the leaderboard doesn't seem to update either.

• Like 1