Trophy not unlocking

Nakqz

31 minutes ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I've just done my 1000 missions with others (  https://fortnitedb.com/v2/fr/profile/nakqz ), at the end of the mission the corresponding challenge was unlocked (I've obtained the in-game banner), however the corresponding gold trophy (https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6391-fortnite/45-plays-well-with-others) was not unlocked :(

What can I do ?

sometimes fortnite has issues like this, just eventually one of these days you'll login in and trophies will start popping.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Typically with things like this, continuously fulfilling the requirement by getting more matches played will eventually unlock the trophy, otherwise I would contact the devs and see if they can sort out your problem.

Thanks for your answer.

In Fortnite, when you complete a challenge, you have a reward at the end of the mission. And when your reward appears, then the trophy unlocks. So I've had the reward but not the trophy.

I've also done 1-2 more missions but nothing.

In addition, I've already contacted the dev team through the contact form directly in-game.

On 02/08/2019 at 10:25 PM, Nakqz said:

Thanks for your answer.

In Fortnite, when you complete a challenge, you have a reward at the end of the mission. And when your reward appears, then the trophy unlocks. So I've had the reward but not the trophy.

I've also done 1-2 more missions but nothing.

In addition, I've already contacted the dev team through the contact form directly in-game.

I have 5 trophies glitched since friday!