SMOKE-2012_

SMOKE-2012_'s Dispute

19 posts in this topic

SMOKE-2012_

Rayman Legends
não trapaceei neste game,inclusive estou atrás da platina no PS4, não sei porque fizeram essa denuncia contra mim,mas o trofeu dos 1000000 de lums conquistei em 2018,diferente de muitos players que jogam rayman e muitos outros jogos com recordes impossiveis de ser feito nos challenges ,25km jogando é impossivel fazer e mutos deles fazem até mais,meus trofeus no challenges foram a maoria em desafio de tempo

I did not cheat in this game, including I am behind platinum on PS4, I do not know why they made this report against me, but the trophy of 1 million Lums conquered in 2018, unlike many players who play Rayman and many other games with impossible records to be Made in the challenges, 25km playing is impossible to do and most of them do even more, my trophies in the challenges were the most in time challenge

1 hour ago, SMOKE-2012_ said:

SMOKE-2012_

Rayman Legends
não trapaceei neste game,inclusive estou atrás da platina no PS4, não sei porque fizeram essa denuncia contra mim,mas o trofeu dos 1000000 de lums conquistei em 2018,diferente de muitos players que jogam rayman e muitos outros jogos com recordes impossiveis de ser feito nos challenges ,25km jogando é impossivel fazer e mutos deles fazem até mais,meus trofeus no challenges foram a maoria em desafio de tempo

25km is not impossible at all, a quick YouTube search would show you this.

50 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I did not cheat in this game, including I am behind platinum on PS4, I do not know why they made this report against me, but the trophy of 1 million Lums conquered in 2018, unlike many players who play Rayman and many other games with impossible records to be Made in the challenges, 25km playing is impossible to do and most of them do even more, my trophies in the challenges were the most in time challenge

?

What’s the reason for the flag? I don’t see anything wrong with the list at first glance, but I could be missing something.

38 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's a translation 

Si.

31 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

What’s the reason for the flag? I don’t see anything wrong with the list at first glance, but I could be missing something.

This guy doesn't know and doesn't seem to speak English, so Portuguese if you want to ask something.

3 hours ago, SMOKE-2012_ said:

SMOKE-2012_

Rayman Legends

Que razão foi dada para a bandeira?

2 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

This guy doesn't know and doesn't seem to speak English, so Portuguese if you want to ask something.

The flag team can respond.

I can provide any english-portuguese translations if needed. Willreaper translation post was quite good considering the original post isn't well written in portuguese to begin with.

5 hours ago, Exairesi said:

25km is not impossible at all, a quick YouTube search would show you this.

Não é impossível, mas quem vai fazê-lo todos os dias ou anos mesmo já tendo terminado o jogo ?

Eu terminei o jogo, não tenho motivo pra jogar todos os dias com 25km ou mais nas corridas ,se for jogar novamente jogarei por diversão ou passa tempo.

54 minutes ago, SMOKE-2012_ said:

Não é impossível, mas quem vai fazê-lo todos os dias ou anos mesmo já tendo terminado o jogo ?

Eu terminei o jogo, não tenho motivo pra jogar todos os dias com 25km ou mais nas corridas ,se for jogar novamente jogarei por diversão ou passa tempo.

"It's not impossible, but who is going to do it every day or for years after you've finished the game?

I finished the game, I've no reason to play it every day with the 25km or more in races, if I'm going to play it again it will be either for fun or as a time-killer."

@SMOKE-2012_ Qual é a razão (reason) dada para essa denúncia. Se possível, copie e cole o texto da 'caixinha' vermelha, isso ajuda bastante.

*Translation note: I've 0 knowledge of the game, went for an almost literal translation of what was written. Hopefully nothing was left out of context.*

4 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I can provide any english-portuguese translations if needed. Willreaper translation post was quite good considering the original post isn't well written in portuguese to begin with.

Google Translator FTW..for those less-informed...right-click and hit Translate...

• Injustice: Gods Among Us  Reason: trophies too close
  • Rayman Legends  Reason: This guy is cheating on a lot of challenges. Somehow he can set his score and win the challeges easily, leaving the rest of the players with even less diamond cups (in vita the are few). Besides, he has 3 657 820 lums right now and doesn't have the trophy for getting 1 000 000 lums. If you need more proofs I cand send photos of his scores and other players can also tell you that what I'm saying is true.
  • Rogue Legacy  Reason: Katagelasticism (mock the traitor) requires the defeat of every re-mix boss beforehand, as that's a baseline requirement to unlock the Traitor class. This player has three of the re-mix boss trophies *after* Katagelasticism.... and in a span of time I'd consider dubious given how quickly they are accomplished one after another.

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Google Translator FTW..for those less-informed...right-click and hit Translate...

Not quite good as a human translator and never will be.

Injustice is clearly cheated - 100 stars and 720 stars in 9 secs lol.

This guy cheated almost everyday in the daily challenges of Rayman Legends vita. I've been playing that game daily for more than one year and there is no possible way that someone could get the scores he had. @AdruA_ can also verify what I'm saying.

2JfAy8022ZE.jpg

Edited by darkriku96
screenshot

Why do so many people abuse the dispute function?  

Welp, you're off the leaderboards for good.