[ Chaos DC ] Offering Twintania (First Coils of Bahamut Turn 5) Clears

That's really decent of you, I've looked at a few videos of the Twintania fight and it looks pretty challenging. I only started a couple weeks ago and I'm taking my time so I won't be there for a while, but if I feel completely outclassed by Twintania after a few tries I'll be sure to message you. Just so I know (since I'm on the Twintania server) would I have to migrate servers or can the fight be done while visiting another server?

1 hour ago, tomhannay said:

That's really decent of you, I've looked at a few videos of the Twintania fight and it looks pretty challenging. I only started a couple weeks ago and I'm taking my time so I won't be there for a while, but if I feel completely outclassed by Twintania after a few tries I'll be sure to message you. Just so I know (since I'm on the Twintania server) would I have to migrate servers or can the fight be done while visiting another server?

I believe their is cross sever play on this so I don’t think it matters, not 100% sure though.

Running it desynced at lvl 80 will only take a few mins max you could just hide in the corner. I would recommend finding a group at some point though and doing the whole coil. It has a good story and quite fun. 

On 05/08/2019 at 5:25 AM, tomhannay said:

Twintania server is on Light DC so I'm afraid you won't be able to take advantage of this offer when you do reach it. All I can recommend is that you use PF and say you have bonus, once few players join you should be able to get the clear that way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2019 at 0:30 AM, DEMON said:

Twintania server is on Light DC so I'm afraid you won't be able to take advantage of this offer when you do reach it. All I can recommend is that you use PF and say you have bonus, once few players join you should be able to get the clear that way.

Yeah after playing for a bit more I realised I can only visit the other servers within the Light EU data centre. Thanks for the offer anyways!

I am playing on Chaos server Louisoix. I sent a friend request via psn a while ago, not sure if you responded to it. How long do you expect to be helping people with this? I have done almost everything on the free trial, just waiting for a sale to pick it up and delve in to the trophy side of things.

On 21/08/2019 at 6:10 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

I am playing on Chaos server Louisoix. I sent a friend request via psn a while ago, not sure if you responded to it. How long do you expect to be helping people with this? I have done almost everything on the free trial, just waiting for a sale to pick it up and delve in to the trophy side of things.

I never actually got the friend request. :o Maybe because you're on the free trial? I'll help whenever I'm available to help with it honestly, if I'm busy doing other things, then I would be doing those but if I'm free from doing anything like raids etc, I'll be up for doing this fight. ^^

Wait... via PSN, I'll have to check my messages, my bad there, I have notifications off like my profile says on PSN as it was distracting my gaming.

Edited by DEMON