PS4 Trophy Glitch - Fortnite Save the World

Mario_Sequeira

15 hours ago, Mario_Sequeira said:

Is anyone playing Fortnite Save the World? I have a few trophies glitched and I don't know what to do. On wednesday everything was perfect but after the new patch the trophies just stoped to pop up. Please help!

Hello I've got the same issue two days ago for a trophy:

I think we have to wait for a patch ...

3 hours ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

Quais troféus são glitched? Eu preferiria saber antes de pegar o jogo novamente.

I have 5 trophies glitched: completed the mission 'Plankerton Storm Shield Defense 6' - trophy 'Crank up the Gain' glitched. Completed 'All main quests in Plankerton' - trophy 'Many Planks' glitched. Completed the mission 'Canny Valley Storm Shield Defense 1' - trophy 'Future days' glitched. Completed the challenge 'Toxic treasures - Stage 10' - trophy 'Evil things with crazy teeth' glitched and finally complete the challenge 'Loot 300 treasure' - trophy 'Loot Legend' glitched.

1 hour ago, Nakqz said:

Hello I've got the same issue two days ago for a trophy:

I think we have to wait for a patch ...

Hope next patch will fix this! I already sent a message on Fortnite website with this complaint but at the moment no reply.

1 hour ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

Seems that all trophies are glitched at the moment, just tried the 'six minutes' quest which should've popped a trophy but it didn't, guessing it'll be fixed in the next patch? 

Hope so! Im a trophy colector and with this glitch Im not interested in finishing the game..

Well, isn't this just odd?

Never before have I come across a game where every trophy is bugged due to a patch. I’ll be very suprized if Epic ends up fixing this anytime soon because Save The World has been low on their priority list since introducing Battle Royale. You know, when people began caring about this game? Fixing trophies isn’t important to them either because such issues don’t affect the game at all for Epic Games to consider going out of their way to do something about it.

Edited by Dry

1 hour ago, RigbyIsWashed439 said:

This is just odd. Never before have I come across a game where every trophy is bugged due to a patch. I’ll be very suprized if Epic ends up fixing this anytime soon because Save The World has been low on their priority list since introducing the Battle Royale mode. You know, when people began caring about this game? Fixing trophies isn’t important to them either because such issues don’t affect the game at all for Epic Games to consider going out of their way to do something about it.

Email them to manual progress your account, when you open the game it'll pop all your trophies or wait till Thursday morning. 

On 10/08/2019 at 10:30 AM, DesuganJoshy said:

Email them to manual progress your account, when you open the game it'll pop all your trophies or wait till Thursday morning. 

The progression on the Epic account is correct (when you check with some Fortnite trackers online or with the in-game challenges). This is the trophy trigger that is broken.

On 10/08/2019 at 9:30 AM, DesuganJoshy said:

I asked them to manual progress my account but they told me that's not possible.. 

3 hours ago, xTonyTough said:

They fix that on Thursday?

Hope so! I want my trophies

The Fortnite update is available for the PS4.

I'm currently downloading the 20Go of data and I will tell you if my trophy will be unlocked.

EDIT: I've done the update and my trophy was not unlocked. We will have to wait for a next update.

Edited by Nakqz

On 14/08/2019 at 6:18 PM, Nakqz said:

The Fortnite update is available for the PS4.

I'm currently downloading the 20Go of data and I will tell you if my trophy will be unlocked.

EDIT: I've done the update and my trophy was not unlocked. We will have to wait for a next update.

Same for me! Still with 5 trophies glitched!

1 hour ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

The trophy bug has been acknowledged by Epic games (https://trello.com/c/wW95OeN9/881-ps4-trophies-are-not-being-awarded-properly and https://trello.com/b/Bs7hgkma/fortnite-community-issues for the full issues board).

We will have to wait for one or more release to have this fixed.

Perfect! Lets wait and see

On 20/08/2019 at 4:02 PM, Nakqz said:

Hello,

The trophy bug has been acknowledged by Epic games (https://trello.com/c/wW95OeN9/881-ps4-trophies-are-not-being-awarded-properly and https://trello.com/b/Bs7hgkma/fortnite-community-issues for the full issues board).

We will have to wait for one or more release to have this fixed.

No updates this week? No patch to fix our glitched trophies?

On 16/08/2019 at 9:55 PM, Klart said:

You ‘d think with all the dough they’re making they ‘d at least not mess up like this...

Yup, but BR makes them more dough so their attention is 90% there. =[

Hopefully this is fixed soon, along with other issues - my game has crashed at least once every day whilst mid-mission since Season X dropped, which is becoming increasingly annoying. I've deleted and reinstalled the game as well in case there was any corrupt data when patches have downloaded and what not, but still no joy.