Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voland44

PVP trophies in 2019? Really?

18 posts in this topic

another boosting for another dead multiplayer. thank you, id

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TheUnforgiven259 said:

@Voland44 it can only be done locally as of right now, just plug up a second controller if you have one. Shouldn't take long it's only 100 kills, good luck.

Yeah this goes fast but the local coop trophy isnt nice

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, TheUnforgiven259 said:

@Voland44 it can only be done locally as of right now, just plug up a second controller if you have one. Shouldn't take long it's only 100 kills, good luck.

yeah, not so long. but still even hour of wasting time is... waste =/

 

i just cant understand logic behind this

Edited by Voland44
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did this on the 360 on E2M9. It's basically one big room and should take less than 1 hour.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

boohoo bad trophy man :c bad game!!!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took literally 15 minutes with 2 controllers.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 07.08.2019 at 4:38 PM, WorldsBestSpy said:

boohoo bad trophy man :c bad game!!!

topic not about a game, and its not even about this trophy in doom. for example, in doom 3 ps4 we dont have pvp trophies, so its really dumb to have them in classic doom1-2, so 99.9% ppl get them with boosting. so, this topic about why pvp/online trophies in new releases still exists at all. especially for not popular online. remember, in pastgen we have dosens and dosens of ridiculous pvp trophies in dead/nearly dead onlines. in current gen situation is clearly better, but i hoped when next gen come, we forget about this canser forever...

Edited by Voland44
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You guys dumb or something? Why boost it? When all the mp trophies can be done solo with 2 controllers. lol people really out here boosting this game. 

Edited by thefinalboss_666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, thefinalboss_666 said:

You guys dumb or something? Why boost it? When all the mp trophies can be done solo with 2 controllers. lol people really out here boosting this game. 

boost not mean to have more ppl itself. boosting alone with 2 controllers is still boosting

1 hour ago, Cthulu-72 said:

Took literally 15 minutes with 2 controllers.

on what map?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still each map on nightmare takes less than 2 minutes. You shouldn't take any longer than 2 minutes on every level. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, Voland44 said:

 

on what map?

Chapter: The Shores of Hell
Map: 9
Frag Limit: 25 (Highest)
Time Limit: 5 or higher

 

4 rounds, took less than 5 mins each.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Is it a multiplayer or pvp local ?

Edited by SKyZoX9
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 2:56 AM, Voland44 said:

boost not mean to have more ppl itself. boosting alone with 2 controllers is still boosting

on what map?

By definition boosting means earning trophies with other people. Two controller trophies or more are generally classified as solo trophies in most guides. In some cases you don’t even need more than one and can change the controller slot. Frankly I like the fact that couch co-op isn’t completely dead.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.08.2019 at 7:34 PM, VoidVictorious said:

By definition boosting means earning trophies with other people. Two controller trophies or more are generally classified as solo trophies in most guides. In some cases you don’t even need more than one and can change the controller slot. Frankly I like the fact that couch co-op isn’t completely dead.

well, ok. but still, we doing same grindy actions as in boosting)) anyway, this trophy are easy, but as i said i dont get reason them to exist at all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Voland44 said:

well, ok. but still, we doing same grindy actions as in boosting)) anyway, this trophy are easy, but as i said i dont get reason them to exist at all

Developers come up with trophies based on how they want you to play their game. They don’t want you to finish it quickly. In this case it sounds like it takes very little time. I wouldn’t complain too much. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Voland44 said:

i dont get reason them to exist at all

So, online trophies shouldn't exist because you don't like them...? Aight, then don't bother getting them 🤔

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Voland44 it can only be done locally as of right now, just plug up a second controller if you have one. Shouldn't take long it's only 100 kills, good luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.