PS Plus EU August leaked?

Dragon-Archon

Looks like the line up for August has been leaked for the EU PS Plus.

The IGC will contain the following games:

- DMC Devil May Cry (PS3)

- Spec Ops The Line (PS3)

- New Little King's Story (VITA)

There is a second Vita game, but I'm unable to read the name.

BNHtxMWCYAA1U3i.jpg

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/19/augusts-playstation-plus-could-include-dmc-and-spec-ops-the-line/

EDIT:

The second Vita game seems to be When Vikings Attack.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

If this is true I can't wait for DmC, played all the previous ones, was going to buy this anyway but didn't have enough money.

Isn't it a bit soon to release it for free to plus subscribers though? I don't think it did as well as expected sales wise but still...

There was a terrible controversy regarding dante's new look. Its a awesome game if you are a fan of the series, and the combat,soundtrack,story are all excellent.

• Like 1

There was a terrible controversy regarding dante's new look. Its a awesome game if you are a fan of the series, and the combat,soundtrack,story are all excellent.

Yeah, I wasn't that crazy about having 'new' Dante either but it doesn't annoy me enough to avoid playing it (especially if it's free!)

If this is true I can't wait for DmC, played all the previous ones, was going to buy this anyway but didn't have enough money.

Isn't it a bit soon to release it for free to plus subscribers though? I don't think it did as well as expected sales wise but still...

Don't spend any money on it they screwed it up. Just watch Angry Joe's review, personally i dislike it, it's also a reboot and the new Dante is emo the old white haired Dante is a badass.

Edited by WolfyRaiden

Don't spend any money on it they screwed it up. Just watch Angry Joe's review, personally i dislike it, it's also a reboot and the new Dante is emo the old white haired Dante is a badass.

Angry joe said it was a game worth playing even if he didn't like the new look. :/  Better watch it again.

• Like 1

Angry joe said it was a game worth playing even if he didn't like the new look. :/  Better watch it again.

I mean the bad points of the game what Angry Joe disliked and i agree with him but worth playing no just no maybe for new fans or casual gamers but for somebody that was a fan since way before no. Watched it 3 times i think it's enough. 

I mean the bad points of the game what Angry Joe disliked and i agree with him but worth playing no just no maybe for new fans or casual gamers but for somebody that was a fan since way before no. Watched it 3 times i think it's enough. 

I dont see the game on your trophy list. I'm just curious if you have played the DmC?

I dont see the game on your trophy list. I'm just curious if you have played the DmC?

If you noticed i created this account 2-3 months ago it's a new one and yes i have played and no i don't have it anymore because i sold it and i also played it another one time from the start to the end because my friend wanted to play it when i was at his house. Also i have shit tons of games to replay and not enough time.

If you noticed i created this account 2-3 months ago it's a new one and yes i have played and no i don't have it anymore because i sold it and i also played it another one time from the start to the end because my friend wanted to play it when i was at his house. Also i have shit tons of games to replay and not enough time.

As long as you have played it I can respect your opinion. Just strikes a nerve when people jump on a game and call it crap when they are only following the heard. If you know what I men. 

• Like 1

I've been a fan of the series since the beginning and I quite enjoy the reboot of DmC. Sure, I'm not a fan of his new look but that doesn't change the fact that the game is fun. So no, this game isn't for casual gamers or new fans, it is for people who are mature enough to look past a change in the main character and enjoy the gameplay. Seriously, if the only complaint a game has is the main character looks like an emo douche, the game must have some pretty badass gameplay. 

Parker

• Like 3

This is old news, This was leaked early June

I just read it yesterday and since there was no other topic about it, I though I'd share it with everyone.

Since it was leaked in June and July was correct, it's almost safe to assume that August is correct too.. also there should be another game that's not listed, like what happened with Saints Row 3 for July

I know what you mean, Demon's Souls is also missing from the June content. So maybe there is a third PS3 game that is yet to be annouced.

the other vita game is called "New Little Kings Story

I already mentioned that one, I meant the Vita game on the right.

I don`t think it will be for EU. We don`t really get the announcements in picture forms, that more likely to happen on the US side. Tough I dun want this list, DmC is too awsome to be in ps+ yet :P

The games listed match the EU PS Plus releases, so why wouldn't it be accurate?

The second game seems to be when vikings attack or whatever it's called.

Europe gets better stuff than US :( I am jealous

Thnx I'll update it. Why don't you subscribe to the EU PS Plus?

Edited by Dragon-Archon