Killzone: Mercenary Multiplayer BETA

HeySumbode

I think there might be some people interested in this. But for those who didn't get a beta key for the Killzone: Mercenary Multiplayer BETA (PS Vita) during the PlayStation Home E3 Event. Simply sign up before (10:00pm BST | 2:00pm PDT | Local Times Here) on July 17th and hopefully you will have a chance of being selected.  :)

EU Sign-ups Here
US Sign-ups Here

PlayStation Blog Articles EU / US

Edited by HeySumbode
  • Like 1

Why do you always say your name after your posts? We can see your name...

Saejima

It was something I did on the beta of this site before we could change our usernames to get to know the community better and now it is kind of a habit. It feels weird if I don't sign my name at the end of a post. 

Parker

It was something I did on the beta of this site before we could change our usernames to get to know the community better and now it is kind of a habit. It feels weird if I don't sign my name at the end of a post. 

Parker

:hmm:  i was also wondering about this. thanks for sharing

Parker

Ahhh right i guess that makes sense, was wondering why you did that for a while so i though i would just ask...