bloodrive65

Bail Bond missions how soon will it come up for in the game?

4 posts in this topic

I recently achieved 100% on Grand Theft Auto V, when I realized somehow I didn't earn the trophy "Wanted: Alive or Alive", I ended up killing all of the guys by accident. I found out I can't just replay it either because it's unavailable to Strangers & Freaks, mainly because the missions appear by emails. I was just wondering, how quickly would it be for me to replay through the game up to that point to "retry" & get that trophy?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can visit Maude the first time after you played the first mission as Trevor (the one with Johnny, Ashley and the other Lost's). If I remember it correctly, you visit her as a stranger (?) and after speaking to her she will start sending emails sometime.

I got the trophy with the first target in that quarry. I was shooting at his car and then he went out with his hands up. Very easy trophy, imo!

Yep. Once you get Trevor and do a couple of side missions (The Lost, shooting at satellite dishes/coyotes) Maude will show up on the map at her trailer.  I agree, the quarry is the best one to get the trophy.  He is standing at the very bottom of the quarry.

Edited by Lorajet

5 hours ago, Kirilianov said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can visit Maude the first time after you played the first mission as Trevor (the one with Johnny, Ashley and the other Lost's). If I remember it correctly, you visit her as a stranger (?) and after speaking to her she will start sending emails sometime.

I got the trophy with the first target in that quarry. I was shooting at his car and then he went out with his hands up. Very easy trophy, imo!

That's what I did, I replayed the entire introduction to the game to start playing as Trevor. As soon as I finished the "Mr. Philips" mission, her Strangers & Freaks icon popped up quickly. I just had to carefully not kill him & deliver him back & it was fine then. Just took me like 4 1/2 hours to get the trophy though.