glurak400

Deadly sting trophy

13 posts in this topic

i have more than 10, but the trohy not show.

must the enemys to be defeated by a quiet process so the other one will not be made aware that one is just killing?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yeah i have stealthkilled more then 25 now and my stats says i got 1 kill. 

 

Edit: Hatchets doesnt register stealth kills. Change from ahtchet to knife and the game will register.

Edited by Quink666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the opening airship stage the perfect place to do this.

There is one Diesel-Supersoldat in the casino room (just after the platforming in the dark bit). Go upstairs and then if you let him walk down the stairs he stops inside the gaming table (it'll make sense when you see it) and as soon as he's stopped walking sneak down and R3. As nobody else sees this, the most important bit, it counts as a stealth kill.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know it's always worked. Try the method I suggested above. Just make sure nobody sees you, so no yellow triangles around.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, glurak400 said:

with patch 1.03 is now working?

 

Try using the knife instead of the hatchet. That's what i had to do. For some reason the hatchet doesnt register for every player but the knife seems to register.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Quink666 said:

 

Try using the knife instead of the hatchet. That's what i had to do. For some reason the hatchet doesnt register for every player but the knife seems to register.

 

still no luck for me.

 

I tried the location in brother 1, stealth kill ubersoldat, run to underground and repeat. I was using the knife and de-clocking before I killed him. I wasn't getting spotting beforehand or during.

 

On 07/08/2019 at 10:56 PM, Anke said:

I found the opening airship stage the perfect place to do this.

There is one Diesel-Supersoldat in the casino room (just after the platforming in the dark bit). Go upstairs and then if you let him walk down the stairs he stops inside the gaming table (it'll make sense when you see it) and as soon as he's stopped walking sneak down and R3. As nobody else sees this, the most important bit, it counts as a stealth kill.

 

also tried this method, I am cloaked when I press R3, I do see yellow triangles when the stealth kill animation starts. Still nothing.

 

EDIT: it looks like only 6 out of the 30 I have done have registered. I will have to keep at it and hope it pops soon.

Edited by mjan8935
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mjan8935 said:

 

...I do see yellow triangles when the stealth kill animation starts. Still nothing.

 

That's your issue on that mission, just creep down the stairs making sure to be cloaked so the guard on the left walks away, he's the one spotting you every time making it a non-stealth kill. Having run that mission over and over farming kills I can assure you it counts for me every single time. Just make sure you take your time letting him get to the middle of the table and stop walking. Wait a few seconds, de-cloak and bam.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There is an easier spot then the Mission one, one of the Brother areas. Think it's Brother 3 before you enter the area with the collapsed metro train.

Coming from the Metro towards the riverside there will always be a Supersoldaten walking down the road on your left next to a normal soldier, if he is not there just head straight forward into the lake area, there will be a boat and the Supersoldaten will patrol next to that instead (be careful though as that version of the spawn have a drone nearby). Just quick travel to Catacombs back and forth and farm there, way faster.

 

 

Edited by NightRusticDawn
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you switch to the knife? I can't figure it out

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emailking said:

How do you switch to the knife? I can't figure it out

Weapons, scroll down to melee and then choose a knife skin instead of hatchet. You might have to spend coin to get a skin unless you preordered and got the Old Blood knife skin.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Anke said:

 

That's your issue on that mission, just creep down the stairs making sure to be cloaked so the guard on the left walks away, he's the one spotting you every time making it a non-stealth kill. Having run that mission over and over farming kills I can assure you it counts for me every single time. Just make sure you take your time letting him get to the middle of the table and stop walking. Wait a few seconds, de-cloak and bam.

 

thanks, that did it. I waited a bit until the guard wan't looking then pressed R3. I stayed in stealth and the kills registered.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2019 at 8:46 AM, mjan8935 said:

 

thanks, that did it. I waited a bit until the guard wan't looking then pressed R3. I stayed in stealth and the kills registered.

 

Noice! Good to know the kills register still in the invisible mode too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.