Spyro 2 causing me motion sickness

Djeheuty

I don’t know why I can’t play this game for more than half an hour without suffering from motion sickness. Anyone else experienced this and know how to solve it? I didn’t have any issue with the first game. Maybe I accidentally changed some settings or the camera acts different from the first spyro?

20 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Some of these games just affect people like this.  Try using Seabands (available at any Sav-on/CVS/drug store) and see if they help.  Worked for me.

Funny thing I never used them even in rough seas and I’m considering using them for a game. But if there’s no in-game option to change, maybe I’ll try, thanks for the advice.

• Like 1

Sometimes you just have to get use to it. Only time I ever got motion sickness was with Rust. I had to take many breaks and walk around the first week I played. By the second week it stopped giving me motion sickness, and instead gave me anxiety, paranoia, and I completely stopped trusting people. Good times. ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

I don’t know why I can’t play this game for more than half an hour without suffering from motion sickness. Anyone else experienced this and know how to solve it? I didn’t have any issue with the first game. Maybe I accidentally changed some settings or the camera acts different from the first spyro?

Damn i'm sorry to hear that @Djeheuty, It didn't affect me like that, but another game called The Evil Within did. There was something about that game that ruined me. I could only play it in small bursts and have no idea how i got the platinum. Hope you are able to push through it somehow - Spyro 2 is a great game :)

I know it’s a great game, I already played the series back in the ps1 days. I really hope I can reach the plat without feeling too bad. I can’t explain why I didn’t feel this way with the first spyro, while the second game is giving me so much trouble. Anyway looks like I’m not the only one affected, found this on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gillythekidyt/status/1062515451421429763

Edited by Djeheuty

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 7:48 PM, waltdisneypixar said:

did you tried Seabands ?

No in the end I didn’t. With motion blur off it went a little better, even though the problem was still present. Worst levels were those in the water, I tried not to play for too long and step by step I got to the end, after all it’s not a long game to platinum. I just regret I couldn’t enjoy the game as much as it deserved.

• 1 month later...