how's the insectron portion?

RJP_X

i have four of the insects recommended from the trophy guide on the other site, and i'm slowly making my way through ghost ship extreme to get the dark beetle one for the whole team.

i just want to know how tough this mini-game is and how prepared of a team you should have? i have no clue what to expect, i started feeding my insects stuff while grinding, but then i read that there's a limit to how much you can feed them and they will no longer gain stats. so was wondering if i should ignore feeding them and just grind them through battles in insectron instead if needed.

because i'm not sure at this point how i should go about it, if i should rush through ghost ship extreme to get the beetle and then come back to level grind while feeding a whole team, or just take my time going through like i have been stopping to level here and there, ignoring my insects while going through. just not sure how to approach this portion of the game lol. thank you.

Edited by RJP_X

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

https://roguegalaxy.fandom.com/wiki/Insector

Sounds like the best advice is to save it for last; not only do you get the Dark Emperor, you can catch high-level bugs rather than having to breed them, which will make building your team way faster. At that point, it's just a matter of constantly saving and re-loading until you get the team and matches you want.