Disc or digital ?

Thephoenixshow

Always disc/physical with a few exceptions...

- Multiplayer only games (ie. absolutely no single player/offline content).  There's no real reason to concern myself with a disc copy on these.  You're basically redownloading the entire game anyways from content updates and expansions, and there's nothing to preserve because the games will no longer function when the servers go down.  Though I will try to get a physical copy super duper cheap eventually (or I'll buy physical in the first place if I can technically use the accompanying activation codes to play without the disc too ala FFXIV) just so the game is represented in the collection.

- I *may* buy a digital copy to accompany a physical copy... if it's a game I really like, want to support the developer again, and maybe keep the physical copy sealed for collectors purposes.  I'm planning on leaning away from keeping games sealed in the future though.

- Digital only titles that are just too undeniably good to wait for a retail release/limited run (which I'd probably double dip on when they do).

Edited by Dreakon13