Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Yeah...True Family, they are the only people who matter in this world at the end of the day.

Nah, I ate a Chocolate Ice Cream a few minutes ago :lol:

What's your favorite Video Game ever?

Edited by KyashanHikari
  • Like 1

Not sure.

Did Goekie think that picture and question were meant to go together? :P

Yes I thought you were trying to say I watch way too much telly :)

The Great Maunder Minimum was responsible for the Little Ice Age, which lasted for 70 years. During our current Solar Cycle #24, we haven't seen this few sunspots since Solar Cycle #14, is this an indication that we are indeed heading towards a new Ice Age?

Fear is good for you, it keeps you alive. As they say, fools rush in where angels fear to tread. I'd say I have a healthy dose of fear in me.

August 28th 1859, the Sun released a coronal mass ejection that only took 17.6 hours to reach Earth rather than the typical 3 days. This was the largest solar storm known by mankind also known as the Carrington Event, what would happen to our planet if such a storm would hit our modern society today?

Edited by Goekie

Fear is good for you, it keeps you alive. As they say, fools rush in where angels fear to tread. I'd say I have a healthy dose of fear in me.

August 28th 1859, the Sun released a coronal mass ejection that only took 17.6 hours to reach Earth rather than the typical 3 days. This was the largest solar storm known by mankind also known as the Carrington Event, what would happen to our planet if such a storm would hit our modern society today?

It would trend on twitter, a bunch of 'inspirational' quotes about life would be posted on Facebook, the kardashians, justin beiber and Kanye West would make facile comments about it, Tom Cruise would claim its cause we gave kids ritallin, and i wouldnt notice cause id have forgotten to open the curtains that day.

Why do people use twitter?

It would trend on twitter, a bunch of 'inspirational' quotes about life would be posted on Facebook, the kardashians, justin beiber and Kanye West would make facile comments about it, Tom Cruise would claim its cause we gave kids ritallin, and i wouldnt notice cause id have forgotten to open the curtains that day.

Why do people use twitter?

Tom Cruise needs to shut the hell up, he acts like he's on Ritalin himself sometimes.

If you were to play your PS3 with your curtains closed you might notice that you have no power, I'd say if such event were to happen its chaos all around. We are so dependant on electricity these days.

People use Twitter because they like sharing their entire life on social media, the more followers they have and the more people who reply to their status the better. People care about social status, they want to come across as popular and interesting.

I have an important question: How come a pussy is like a grapefruit?

Aah shoot Darky Marky knows all the filthy jokes..

I played this tennismatch a couple of years ago and my opponent liked to do trickshots. He strafed to the side and jumped up to hit the ball between his legs but instead he hit his own balls with his racket. The next day he told me they were still red. Epic fail!

What's causing our Earth's magnetic field to weaken so rapidly the past few decades?

• Like 1