Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Don't know, because sex and stuff. Now that I think about it, all my female friends are either lesbians, have fooled around with me before, or think that I want to fool around with them xD

Why does it take one bad cookie to make a person judge the whole cookie jar?

That's what I'm saying man! There's always such a thin line between men/women friend relationships

Because it makes you think "that cookie will ruin the other ones in the jar"

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!   :P

LOL  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

Do you still have your first console?

Yes I still have all my consoles. My first was a Game Boy followed up by a Sega Master System II

Why is it that alcohol is generally accepted despite it being a harddrug and the softdrug weed is frowned upon in today's society?

• Like 1

Cause it is still classified as a harmful drug by the feds, which keeps doctors from really studying it for common medical use. Hell, there are parents who have said it helps there children with autism.  I support the green cross ;)

Do you believe that smoking marijuana will have you doing harder drugs? I'm basically asking are you a sheep who listens to the media. :P

Yes, Duke Nukem remake! Just seemed boring even though I was aware of the implied badassery going on. xD

Has there ever been a game that you thought you would hate, but ended up enjoying?

Edited by -Dark Mark-

No, but I did buy a new game at Gamestop once (Ar Tonelico 2) it had the game & soundtrack in the box but the actual case & manual was missing, it was a pain to get it back too.

If you could play only one game genre what would it be?

When my two cousins/brothers(adoption) died in 2008. I swear to you that I haven't cried over emotions since. I felt bad when my uncles passed away since then because I couldn't cry for some reason.

Could you survive in the wild with all your current knowledge on survival?

• Like 1

Winter of course

I hate the arrogant people who lives in my country as well.

Are you happy with your life?

You ask interesting questions. No I am not, in fact I'm moving abroad this summer to make a fresh start with my life.

Given the opportunity, in what country would you like to live other than your own?

South Korea, I've always wanted to go there.

You ask interesting questions. No I am not, in fact I'm moving abroad this summer to make a fresh start with my life.

Thank you, and I think you are lucky cause you can do that. 

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend? 

Edited by KyashanHikari